SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:21 pm

milkyway3 wrote:what was the song on the finale that tim sang to jenna
He wrote it for Jenna it's called "Haven't told her "

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Not for the finale, the finale song hasn't been released yet, but soon to itunes. yes Jenna's been posting in the Tim & Jenna thread, if you want to take your questions there.

Thanks 2o!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:32 pm

luvlady345 wrote:

Actually, luvlady, I think Tim wrote that particular song about Jenna later. The song he sang on the finale wasn't "Haven't Told Her". I'm not sure what the title of the finale song is because it hasn't been release yet; however, Jenna did say on the J&T thread that it will soon be released on iTunes. If I had to make a guess, I think the song could be called "Jenna Reeves"...but that's purely a guess.

ETA: Lost, I see you already answered....btw, did you see Jenna's dad tweeted out your video with a thanks?

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Litta I did thanks! Hugesmile I was thinking her song might be called Jenna Reeves too, it fits! giggling I still want to know something about the other song, think I'll go ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:51 am

Can someone tell me exactly how many episodes there are in RFL?
When I downloaded from ITunes there were 7 which I know is wrong since the 7th says they go to Hawaii and there were more after.
I thought I saw 10 but someone who downloads all the shows said there is only 9. Helppppppppppppppppppppp??????????

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 am

Your video is sweet and touching Lost17! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 36 2193133278
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 am

Brill wrote:Can someone tell me exactly how many episodes there are in RFL?
When I downloaded from ITunes there were 7 which I know is wrong since the 7th says they go to Hawaii and there were more after.
I thought I saw 10 but someone who downloads all the shows said there is only 9. Helppppppppppppppppppppp??????????

There are technically only nine episodes to the show; however, for whatever reason ($?), the producers split the episode of the trivia contest, LV and the food fight into two downloads. So, if you are DLing the entire show, you should have a total of ten DLs. It's puzzling because I was PMing with someone the other day who wasn't seeing the Finale in iTunes either, but had purchased the entire season. Yet, when I went to look at iTunes from my computer I definitely saw the Finale listed individually.

FYI, the title of the last episode is "An Engagement And A Song."

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 36 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks Love! :hug:

Brill there will be an episode with his parents, episode with her parents and episode with final date-living with Tim/finale, so 3 more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Is there going to be a tell-all next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:27 pm

The tell-all was supposed to be part of the finale, and we all know that didn't happen.

My guess is that they're not going to do anything further -- they torpedoed the show, so why throw more production money at yet? Even if they do have the footage already filmed.

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+53
biolalyss
Rosepetal
moonpie
sar78729
imBlushing