SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:49 am

Love the video, Lost! Great song choice. giggling Thanks for making it. It's a nice capstone for those of us who loved this season. I'm sure if Tim and Jenna see it, they'll appreciate it, too!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 am

I love the video! Good job!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:03 am

Brill wrote:Lost would you mind putting another of your beautiful video in the new Fan thread that Love_Me made for us Tim and Jenna fans. :Thanktwo
Thanks for letting me know, didn't know Love had made one! Thanks Litta & luv.

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am

Lost sweet kiss O-M-G, That was A-W-E-S-O-M-E Jumping hearts

Last edited by cma on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:51 am

Litta were can I see your video giggling

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 am

Lost17 I really love this video. Don't see how the other girls could have missed who Tim had feelings for. When they are together there should be a warning sign, "Highly Flammable"
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:43 am

cma wrote: Litta were can I see your video giggling

Haha! I don't have one, but I haven't completely ruled it out. I'd really like to make one using actual video clips, but I don't know how to do that yet. This is going to make me sound like a nerd, but whatever...one of my favorite benefits from participating on forums like this is all the technology I learn. Learning in the context of doing something fun is the best way to learn.

Sooo...if I ever figure out a program that will help me capture video, I'll see what I can do. The Apple Store guy told me I could do it with QuickTime, but I haven't had time to figure it out. (Btw, I was in there for another reason....I'm not that obsessed.) Anyone here know of a program to capture video? I know Jing is a free program we used at school, but it seems to work better on a windows based system in terms of others being able to view it. So, until I figure it out...

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Lost17 wrote:Ok I've listened to Haven't Told Her a million times today, laugh out loud...I made my second vid with screencaps of Tim & Jenna, very simple, and no all the pics don't go with the lyrics since I made it chronological. Hugesmile

Edit-not sure why that particular pic is coming up for the vid, was supposed to be Tim & Jenna, so not good at this technical stuff! :crazed Haha after I said that, it just came up, weird...so nevermind.

What a fantastic video! Thanks for creating & sharing. I started watching RFL more interested in Ernesto & Ben segments but I got hooked because of Tim & Jenna! So sexy & so adorable all at the same time. I so wish you had screen caps from their time in Hawaii to plop right before the meet his parents date.

Really touching recreation of their onscreen love story ...

High clap
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks all! iamreal I agree! Wish I knew how to make a moving vid, but this one was about all I can handle. :crazed

MVM I had a few from Hawaii, but I didn't want to include any of the other girls in this one...if only they'd shown their 1on1...but we all know why they didn't.

Litta YES please try and make one! We've had some good video makers here in the past, wish they watched RFL too. When you learn how you can show some of us how to do it. Hugesmile

I like how while Tim was singing his song, they were showing a vid up above of them...I bet Jenna was overwhelmed trying to watch Tim then seeing everything else happening at the same time, just awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway3 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:54 pm

what was the song on the finale that tim sang to jenna

milkyway3

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Lost17 wrote:Ok I've listened to Haven't Told Her a million times today, laugh out loud...I made my second vid with screencaps of Tim & Jenna, very simple, and no all the pics don't go with the lyrics since I made it chronological. Hugesmile

Edit-not sure why that particular pic is coming up for the vid, was supposed to be Tim & Jenna, so not good at this technical stuff! :crazed Haha after I said that, it just came up, weird...so nevermind.

Lost, nice video. yes
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

My questions seem to have vanished into thin air, or they were deleted...
1. How do you like Tim's beard?
2. Does he plan on keeping the beard?
3. Do you two live together?

If these are too personal, I of course, will understand.
You two make the most gorgeous, radiant couple!
So happy for you!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+53
biolalyss
Rosepetal
moonpie
sar78729
imBlushing