SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 pm

b wrote:
Max64 wrote:See something just doesn't jive with this.  Brooks never expressed any doubt about or to Des up until fantasy dates?  I'm sure they would have expressed some of their feeling in the notes they passed  (reminds me of Paige and Jeremiah)  Something sure spooked him, wouldn't be surprised at all if it was a producer messing with his head   no no   I still have not doubt he's her f1

RE: the bolded.  They showed his doubt b/f the HTD when he said he wasn't sure if he even wanted to continue with 'the journey'.  Then after the HTD, he seemed more reassured; then a few days later even b/f he spent time with her on the FD, he wants to leave.  To me, if he really was unsure, he would've spent time with her on FD as he's said that he 'forgets' when she's not with him.  This date would've given him the most time he'd ever had with her.  He didn't want to stay.  He chose to leave b/c he was sure he wasn't falling in love with her (which I commend).  I think I read on here that CH said Brooks had wanted to leave for 3 weeks.  I agree he was back and forth last night with his comments, but was it b/c he was trying to make it better for her, or was he thinking maybe I really do love her.  My concerns: he still said he didn't 'love' her, even after he realized he was her choice-and-then his comments in the limo.  I'm not saying she didn't take him back, just that its a mess.

Excellent post!! No matter how we try to spin it, it is just a mess.

I don't know the exact amount of time that passed between Brooks' hometown date with Des and when it was that he showed up in Boise to talk to his mother and his sister. But, it had to have been rather soon after the hometown date ended, since his date was the last one. And he had not even left for Antigua yet. So, that tells me that none of Brooks' concerns about his feelings for Des had been completely answered during his hometown date, and he was still struggling with why...what was missing in their relationship that he could not tell her that he was in love with her? He even said that his feelings and relationship with Des had been up and down throughout the whole process.

I just don't know how they can make it believable that Brooks was able to reconcile all of his concerns and then turn around and propose to Des within such a short period of time.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Des and Brooks were passing notes during the season. Do you think she would have told us that if she was currently engaged to Chris or Drew?

I don't get it myself! I mean, what were those notes? One thing is for sure, I'm more interested in their releationship and what the heck happened.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock's Bachelorette 9 Blogs - Discussion

+31
albean99
Bhaka
beader
MVMom39forever
Baseball Mom