SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Desiree put this on her Instagram:

Desiree Hartsock Follow on Twitter @DesHartsock Anyone who puts "spoilers" will instantly be blocked. Have to watch to truly know what happens. Thank you for watching!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:19 pm

atem wrote:Desiree put this on her Instagram:

Desiree Hartsock Follow on Twitter @DesHartsock Anyone who puts "spoilers" will instantly be blocked. Have to watch to truly know what happens. Thank you for watching!

sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl sneakyl partytime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Hahahah...wonder what she thinks about the spoilers.

"Damn, they already figured out my choice." - Desiree Hartsock's thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:25 pm

nymeria wrote:

Hahahah...wonder what she thinks about the spoilers.

"Damn, they already figured out my choice." - Desiree Hartsock's thoughts.

I really don't get why they are so surprised though. What do they think will happen? That people won't look it up? I know I want to know what happened before watching.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 pm

This I cannot believe. Is she actually going there ? We don't need to watch to see what truly happens when you are broadcasting your feelings clearly girl.

What does she mean by "blocked" ? Who is going to do the blocking ? Can you tell I'm confused lol ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:

This I cannot believe. Is she actually going there  ? We don't need to watch to see what truly happens when you are broadcasting your feelings clearly girl.

What does she mean by "blocked" ? Who is going to do the blocking ? Can you tell I'm confused lol ?

I assume she'll block them from her Instagram account. I have one but have never posted a photo so have no idea how you do that.

I really wish she was right. I hate spoilers but have given up on surprise endings anymore.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+52
etsluu
Karen5354
BarbB222
melisma
Aunties_Love