SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So Carriotofire do you think the one line in Des blog this last episode where she said she and Brooks had a steamy 1 on 1 (that was not shown.) Whew! ....was put in her blog to reinforce the spoiler that Brooks is her final 1 when he really isn't???

i am not CF...but that is exactly what comes across my mind!!..lol...especially when compare to Ep.3. where she didnt mention Brooks came back AT ALL

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

This is 2 Bachelorette seasons in a row where I was unspoiled for the first few episodes and spoilers do make a difference in the strength of feelings especially for the f2 IMO. I like all of the f3 but don't feel strongly about any of them other than my little not so secret crush on Drew. Brooks and Chris seem like nice guys with a sense of humor which I like but that's about it for me because I don't have a lot of time invested in anyone pre-season. I still remember being shocked by the love for Jef because he wasn't even on my radar at that time in Emily's season. Arie slightly more so because he was funny. There's nothing wrong with it but just something I find interesting. Maybe I'll become more invested as we get to know them all better.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I can only say that so far both Brooks and Chris are funny and charming, but I feel that the comfort level between Des and Brooks and the playfulness between the two is beyond what has been shown between her and Chris.  This is nothing against Chris, he's a doll, he's good looking, he has the writing compatability with Des and his poems are so romantic but I think when it comes to that "it" spark, it's with Brooks and that's why she chose him. This is my opinion based upon what we've seen so far.  She has said he brings out the best in her. He always seems to compliment her, and turns the conversation to asking about her, etc.  

Des has already spent a day long date with Brooks, let's re-evaluate once Chris and for that matter Drew actually get to spend some time with her.  I think they've connected pretty well without the benefit of a 1:1.

Good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I can only say that so far both Brooks and Chris are funny and charming, but I feel that the comfort level between Des and Brooks and the playfulness between the two is beyond what has been shown between her and Chris.  This is nothing against Chris, he's a doll, he's good looking, he has the writing compatability with Des and his poems are so romantic but I think when it comes to that "it" spark, it's with Brooks and that's why she chose him. This is my opinion based upon what we've seen so far.  She has said he brings out the best in her. He always seems to compliment her, and turns the conversation to asking about her, etc.  

Des has already spent a day long date with Brooks, let's re-evaluate once Chris and for that matter Drew actually get to spend some time with her.  I think they've connected pretty well without the benefit of a 1:1.

word ....up to now, Chris didnt even get his solo date yet!.....if i am unspoiled, knowing that he hold the record for anyone who has ever step into the show (CMIIW) : 2 solo date before HTD and 1 SQT, its realistic to think that he might be the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:So Carriotofire do you think the one line in Des blog this last episode where she said she and Brooks had a steamy 1 on 1 (that was not shown.) Whew! ....was put in her blog to reinforce the spoiler that Brooks is her final 1 when he really isn't???

i am not CF...but that is exactly what comes across my mind!!..lol...especially when compare to Ep.3. where she didnt mention Brooks came back AT ALL

Yes, she did mention Brooks in the 3rd episode blog.

However, she didn't in the 1st night one.

Plus, it makes no sense to even bring up making out with Brooks at all. It wasn't shown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:48 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Plus, it makes no sense to even bring up making out with Brooks at all.  It wasn't shown.
e

she did mention he got injured, but nothing about his return from hospital

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Plus, it makes no sense to even bring up making out with Brooks at all.  It wasn't shown.
e

she did mention he got injured, but nothing about his return from hospital

We will reevaluate everything next week after Chris' date. Even JBF is not understanding the edit/Desiree.

We shall see in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

We saw as plain as day on her face what she felt when Brooks came back.

Then James' interview also points out that she and Brooks have the most in common and would be the best 'fit' for her.  James brought up her faith, etc.

Desiree just faved a tweet today saying that the man she marries must be a man that pushes you toward Jesus.

The only person she's yet to mention is Drew and I doubt that's not meant to be mean or a sign of anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 pm

atem wrote:We saw as plain as day on her face what she felt when Brooks came back.

Then James' interview also points out that she and Brooks have the most in common and would be the best 'fit' for her.  James brought up her faith, etc.

Desiree just faved a tweet today saying that the man she marries must be a man that pushes you toward Jesus.  

Hehehe, don't worry! I still believe Brooks is F1. However, it is just fun to evaluate everything :)

And especially, I want to figure out the blue v-neck guy and most of all, the "weird" ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:03 pm

atem wrote:We saw as plain as day on her face what she felt when Brooks came back.

The only person she's yet to mention is Drew and I doubt that's not meant to be mean or a sign of anything.  

Personally I'm not even going to put stock into Chris' and Des' date. He's being set up and edited for a fall. In the end, Des will say she loves one but is IN LOVE with the other. Or I love you but I love the other more. When you hear Des crying and saying after this he better get down on one knee and propose , I think it's after she expends all that energy to say goodbye to her F2 and hope the F1 proposes. Jmo.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Personally I'm not even going to put stock into Chris' and Des' date. He's being set up and edited for a fall. In the end, Des will say she loves one but is IN LOVE with the other. Or I love you but I love the other more. When you hear Des crying and saying after this he better get down on one knee and propose , I think it's after she expends all that energy to say goodbye to her F2 and hope the F1 proposes. Jmo.

Sadly, I agree. His edit is similar to Chris Lambton's. And we all know how that went. But still...it's great to see them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

nymeria wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Sadly, I agree. His edit is similar to Chris Lambton's. And we all know how that went. But still...it's great to see them together.

we all have different purpose watching this show. Luckily for me, i watch this season merely bc of Chris in it. I really don't care about Des and the other guys, to be honest..so im just gonna soaking him up till the end..even if it means we would have a big letdown in the end, we could still share our awful dreading in Chrisville...laugh out loud. and not to mention Des's decision not impacting my real life, after all giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+52
etsluu
Karen5354
BarbB222
melisma
Aunties_Love