SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by DesFever Tue May 21, 2013 11:39 pm

atem wrote:Desiree always smiles, even when she's hurting. So, IDK.

I think you can tell when she is genuinely happy though as opposed to "hiding things behind her smile" as Sean said.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 3:36 am

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

Post by DesFever Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 am

What channel is Jimmy Kimmel on?
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 22, 2013 3:42 am

DesFever wrote:What channel is Jimmy Kimmel on?

7 ABC

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 22, 2013 3:55 am

julychild wrote:

7 ABC

thank you julychild! huh, I don't think I have that channel if it's on cable. I don't have cable.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 9:28 am

DesFever wrote:
julychild wrote:

7 ABC

thank you julychild! huh, I don't think I have that channel if it's on cable. I don't have cable.

The same station that you watch The Bachelorette and DWTS.

I guess Desiree will be flying back to NYC to do Kelly and Michael? Could she have already taped it there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Well, I guess what was usually on did worse than the Blooper show

"The Bachelor's Funniest Moments" (8:00-9:00 p.m.)
Growing the 8 o'clock hour week to week in viewers (+4% - 4.7 million vs. 4.5 million) and young adults (+9% - 1.2/4 vs. 1.1/4). "The Bachelor's Funniest Moments" special drew ABC's biggest audience in the slot in 4 weeks and delivered a 6-week high in Adults 18-49 - since 4/23/13 and 4/9/13, respectively

I still wish that it Desiree's preview was shown during DWTS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm

So much for it not doing well! Smiley Gives me hopes of an unseen version!
Praying

Last edited by sophienette on Wed May 22, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Twitter said that Desiree is on Seacrest today. Has she been on yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Here it is:

Desiree Hartsock: There’s ‘Double Standard’ in ‘Bachelorette,’ ‘Bachelor’

Desiree Hartsock is back as this season’s Bachelorette on ABC … and she’s officially ready for love.

After being eliminated from The Bachelor following the hometown visits during Sean Lowe‘s season, the 26-year-old reveals she was “emotional because I thought it was a mistake at the time, but of course that’s changed.”

So what has Des returning to the TV dating world?

“I wanted to come back because I know from first-hand experience the feelings are very real and you really can form a relationship from it … throughout this season you’ll see I really wanted to make sure I was going to be the right person for them, as well, because I was really aware of that. I made sure if I’m not going to be the right person for you, let me know. It’s always a two-way street.”

However, when it comes to The Bachelor and The Bachelorette it’s not always a fair street.

There are “double standards,” Desiree admitted. “I do think that being a girl you’re judged a little bit differently, but I don’t get it. I try to take each and every relationship completely separate so when you’re dating someone you have to kiss to see if there’s going to be a connection. That’s where it’s tricky.”

Naturally, Des will be kissing a lot of eligible men this season. Of her suitors, Ryan mentioned he’s rooting for Brooks, while Ellen is for Juan. But what about Zach who shows up shirtless in the first episode and asks, “Will you accept these abs?”

The reality star is keeping mum though, only divulging: “You’ll have to stay tuned. I feel like all these guys, they really surprised.”

And although she won’t rveal her feelings for any particular bachelor, she did admit she’s not in it for the fame.

“That is not my desire at all,” said Desiree. “It was a surprise for me to even be on TV, so I want nothing more to go back to my normal day to day life … I definitely don’t want to be an actress, not at all.”

Tune in to see Desiree’s fate play out on the premiere of The Bachelorette on ABC Monday, May 27 at 8/7c.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 23, 2013 6:20 pm

The Bachelorette: Meet 5 Of Desiree’s Men

BURBANK, Calif. -- Desiree Hartsock’s season of “The Bachelorette” premieres on ABC on Monday night and AccessHollywood.com’s Laura Saltman got to know five of the men vying for the single lady’s heart.

Brooks, 28, a marketing consultant from Salt Lake City, UT

What He Likes About Desiree: “I just think she has a personality that goes well with what I’m looking for,” he told Laura. “She’s fun loving.”

On (Potentially) Having To Meet Desiree’s Protective Brother: “It is what it is, so you just have to take it for when it comes and address it accordingly.”

Why He Decided To Do The Show: “Most of my family members got married quite young. I consider young before 25. So, I was actually back home for Thanksgiving and I was getting teased by some of the family like, ‘Oh, next thing you know, you’re going to have to be on ‘The Bachelor’/’Bachelorette’ to actually get married.’ And, so that idea, that was kind of just said at the dinner table as a joke… [it was like], ‘Why not? That’s actually a good idea.’”

Bryden, 26, an Iraq War veteran from Missoula, MT

What He Likes About Desiree: “She’s fun. She seems like she’s a great personality — easy to talk to, she seems like she enjoys life, and that’s kind of what I do.”

On (Potentially) Having To Meet Desiree’s Protective Brother: “I heard things about that. It’s OK though. It’s another guy. You can deal with [it].”

Why He Decided To Do The Show: “I didn’t actually plan on going on the show. … I kind of got pushed into going in a casting call… I just went, ‘Oh, I’ll go and we’ll see what happens.’ … After a few months, they called me back and then it kept progressing from there. I was like, ‘Yeah, this could actually be something I would want to do. This would be fun.’ So, now I’m here.”

Brad, 27, an accountant from Denver, CO

What He Likes About Desiree: “She seems really sweet. … Seems like she was having a great time. She really is there for the right reasons, I think.”

On (Potentially) Having To Meet Desiree’s Protective Brother: “I think I might be able to handle him.”

Why He Decided To Do The Show: “I’m there to find the person I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with.”

Juan Pablo, 31, a former pro soccer player from Miami, FL

What He Likes About Desiree: It remains to be seen. Juan Pablo did not know who Desiree was when he was selected to be one of her potential suitors. After meeting her, he did note to Laura, “She’s a very pretty girl.”

On (Potentially) Having To Meet Desiree’s Protective Brother: Since he didn’t know who Desiree was, we couldn’t ask him his thoughts about her brother, who he also never saw during Sean Lowe’s season of “The Bachelor.”

Why He Decided To Do The Show: “I wasn’t planning on it and a friend of mine just called me and told me, you should be the next ‘Bachelor’ or whatever. … Then they [sent] me the contract. … They called me in October.”

Will, 28, a banker from Chicago, IL

What He Likes About Desiree: “I think she radiates. When she walks into a room, you kind of notice that she’s there and she had a certain beauty to her that it very rare to find in women nowadays. So, I’m super ecstatic of getting the chance to meet her and hopefully things can fall from there.”

On (Potentially) Having To Meet Desiree’s Protective Brother: “I mean I get it. I understand it. I get it. … He’s the brother. It’s what he’s supposed to do and if I were to go meet him, I expect him to do the same thing to me. I’d be ready for it.”

Why He Decided To Do The Show: “I work at a bank in Chicago and a year and half ago, these casting directors, or casting agents for Chicago, they came in, they scouted me out and they said, ‘Hey, would you like to be on ‘The Bachelorette?’ I said, ‘OK.’ And then here I am.”

“The Bachelorette” premieres on Monday, May 27 at 8/7c on ABC.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Thanks for the article, Momoftrips!

Seems that Will was the most excited to meet Desiree! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - General Media - Discussion

+52
etsluu
Karen5354
BarbB222
melisma
Aunties_Love