SELECT CONTENT

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Karen5354 Wed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Karen5354 wrote:Don't know if it's posted or not - epi 2 of Baby Bach
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much, Karen.. I love this series. ; )

You're welcome. I'm rooting for Gabrielle, she's so cute giggling

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 am

Thank you San and Karen for posting those videos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 23, 2013 3:21 am

Apparently Jimmy did "Superlatives" with the contestant photos on his show tonight! Like Nick R was "Most Likely to be Evil Taylor Lautner" lol

edit:here is the video

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 am

giggling That was gunny Smiley Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Thu May 23, 2013 8:09 am

california90 wrote:Apparently Jimmy did "Superlatives" with the contestant photos on his show tonight! Like Nick R was "Most Likely to be Evil Taylor Lautner" laugh out loud

edit:here is the video

rofl

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:29 am

Would have loved to know what he would have said about Brooks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 9:05 pm

EXCLUSIVE!

News/

The Bachelorette Behind-the-Scenes Photos: Desiree Hartsock and Jimmy Kimmel Share a Bed of Roses

by Jenna Mullins Today 10:21 AM PDT

Jimmy Kimmel, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock ABC/Randy Holmes

The guy with the key wasn't very successful in wooing Desiree Hartsock, but Jimmy Kimmel might be with the tricks up his sleeve!

In this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Jimmy and Desiree shooting a promo for the premiere of The Bachelorette, the late night host and the girl Sean Lowe let get away turn the romance up to 11 with a literal bed of roses and glasses of champagne. They make a cute couple, don't they?

PHOTOS: The Bachelorette: Where Are They Now?

Jimmy Kimmel, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock ABC/Randy Holmes

Desiree was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Tuesday night, and she was grilled by the host about the men that make it to the final weeks of The Bachelorette. For those keeping score, Kimmel picked Drew, Michael G., and Brooks.

The new season of The Bachelorette premiers Monday, May 27 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 am

I just noticed that Desiree wore blue on Jimmy Kimmel and she wears the same color blue on Kelly tomorrow. I wonder if it means something....or not. lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 am

She looks extremely tanned.

ETA : Anyone know when this was filmed ? Her tan could come from a bottle or a machine but more likely from the end of the show/lovey dovey Vaccay !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+5
DesFever
california90
atem
Admin
Love_Me