SELECT CONTENT

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion Empty Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 12:52 am

The Baby Bachelor is about to be on!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion Empty Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 am

So funny!! rofl
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion Empty Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

Wow, so Jimmy thinks that she picks Brooks. I wonder why.....Poor Des! You could tell she was so afraid she would give it away!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 am

I saw the dress she wore on instagram! Purple is so her color!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 1:27 am

Omg yeah Des looked awkward and like didn't really know how to steer him away. I think the best thing is to go with it.

Jimmy or someone at Jimmy probably read spoilers so thats why he picks them. But I think they're just testing her out and such. And its obvious she's not good with this yet lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 1:28 am

california90 wrote:Omg yeah Des looked awkward and like didn't really know how to steer him away. I think the best thing is to go with it.

Jimmy or someone at Jimmy probably read spoilers so thats why he picks them. But I think they're just testing her out and such. And its obvious she's not good with this yet lol

Jimmy picks the correct F1 (F3) each season. lol He definitely reads spoilers.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

Did Desiree have the deer in the headlights look again? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 1:31 am

atem wrote:Did Desiree have the deer in the headlights look again? giggling

I guess we are biased because we know the outcome, but to me, she looked surprised and didn't know what to say to Jimmy saying over and over again....she picks Brooks. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:

I guess we are biased because we know the outcome, but to me, she looked surprised and didn't know what to say to Jimmy saying over and over again....she picks Brooks. giggling

LOL! That sounds so funny!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 22, 2013 1:39 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

She said she picks Brooks over and over again?! Woah awkward, but funny!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 1:40 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Jimmy kept saying over and over that she picks Brooks.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 22, 2013 1:45 am

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Jimmy kept saying over and over that she picks Brooks.

Oh thanks for the clarification atem!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+5
DesFever
california90
atem
Admin
Love_Me