SELECT CONTENT

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed May 22, 2013 1:49 am

The last two seasons Jimmy has named several of the f4 and then picked f1. This time the only one he had in the f3 was f1....hmmmm.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 1:54 am

The first guy shown was Chris and Jimmy said it wasn't him. But I think they purposely showed Des Chris's photo first to see what her reaction was.

But yeah, Jimmy def. reads spoilers lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

jcrbil wrote:The last two seasons Jimmy has named several of the f4 and then picked f1. This time the only one he had in the f3 was f1....hmmmm.

When was that? The f3 as f1?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 2:13 am

Love_Me wrote:The Baby Bachelor is about to be on!

Ya got any links, Love_Me? TIA.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 3:46 am

LoveDovez wrote:

:WAVEY: LoveDovez,

I just checked and it isn't up yet. I will keep checking and post it once it is available. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 am

Love_Me wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

:WAVEY: LoveDovez,

I just checked and it isn't up yet. I will keep checking and post it once it is available. bestbud!

Thanks, Sweetie. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:33 am

I'm guessing the show asked him not to be exactly right on all top 4 this year. So he mixed it up. Also wonder if Mike still has a shot at Bach (if he'd do it) with Drew and that's why they were mentioned. He and Brooks are appealing to me most, though alot of the guys seem great.

Des smile was so big when Jimmy said Brooks. Reminded me of Ashley. I think we're in for a great one this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

relaxing wrote:I'm guessing the show asked him not to be exactly right on all top 4 this year. So he mixed it up. Also wonder if Mike still has a shot at Bach (if he'd do it) with Drew and that's why they were mentioned. He and Brooks are appealing to me most, though alot of the guys seem great.

Des smile was so big when Jimmy said Brooks. Reminded me of Ashley. I think we're in for a great one this season.

He didn't mention Zak?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Wed May 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Don't know if it's posted or not - epi 2 of Baby Bach
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 22, 2013 1:29 pm

atem wrote:
relaxing wrote:I'm guessing the show asked him not to be exactly right on all top 4 this year. So he mixed it up. Also wonder if Mike still has a shot at Bach (if he'd do it) with Drew and that's why they were mentioned. He and Brooks are appealing to me most, though alot of the guys seem great.

He didn't mention Zak?

I like Brooks and Drew the best too. I don't see Chris or Zak as guys who are interested in doing another show. Jimmy didn't mention Zak.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Karen5354 wrote:Don't know if it's posted or not - epi 2 of Baby Bach
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much, Karen.. I love this series. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jimmy Kimmel Live - 2/21 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+5
DesFever
california90
atem
Admin
Love_Me