SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Pia1 Mon May 13, 2013 8:30 am

deeliciouz wrote:
christine67 wrote:What do you think she means when she responds to that tweet saying sammies?

chrissy1295 wrote: egan Laffey ‏@m_laffs 7h
Definitely siting behind Sean Lowe at church right now #ILoveLa

Sharla Mittone Sharla Mittone ‏@sharlamittone 7h
@m_laffs I wish I was there! I'd feel a mixture of excitement and embarrassment because I watched him make out with 20 girls for 2 months

Catherine Giudici Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m
@sharlamittone @m_laffs samesies!

giggling

samesies is like saying 'me too' or 'same here'. Hugesmile

I also interpreted it same as you did. Hugesmile

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Macswife8 Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 am

Pia1 wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:
christine67 wrote:What do you think she means when she responds to that tweet saying sammies?

@m_laffs I wish I was there! I'd feel a mixture of excitement and embarrassment because I watched him make out with 20 girls for 2 months

giggling

There's that reason that you guys are so great here! I also read and thought it the same too. Love that she had all the tweets.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 am

Macswife8 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:

giggling

There's that reason that you guys are so great here! I also read and thought it the same too. Love that she had all the tweets.

I agree as well. I have heard Catherine say in past interviews that it was embarrassing for her to watch some of the private/intimate time between Sean and the other women in that it felt that she was being invasive (as opposed to her being jealous)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon May 13, 2013 9:08 am

booradley123 wrote:WOW...Cat is up really late...1:40am-

@clmgiudici 29 min-
@SeanLowe09 ohhhh...wiiire
Someone tweeted wire rhymed with liar. I hope not. What was the little emoticon after wiire?
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Mon May 13, 2013 9:17 am

livelife wrote:

@clmgiudici 29 min-
Someone tweeted wire rhymed with liar. I hope not. What was the little emoticon after wiire?

looked like a HALF-smiling face...smirk?
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Mon May 13, 2013 9:23 am

I would think since its 1:40 am and she is still awake that maybe the comment means she's wired.

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 am

booradley123 wrote:
livelife wrote:

@clmgiudici 29 min-

why tweet a conv instead of texting? in descending order.. face to face, phone call, text, email, tweet, FB.

not understanding ..... Rolling Eyes
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 13, 2013 9:29 am

Sean was at the Dancing studio for a little while sometime yesterday and Catherine had dinner with her girlfriend. I wonder if Sean had to shoot a interview with CH for Des' season late night? You know, "great girl, not for me, want her to find love, worked for me, etc"?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Mon May 13, 2013 9:33 am

Lakergurl wrote:
booradley123 wrote:
livelife wrote:

@clmgiudici 29 min-

why tweet a conv instead of texting? in descending order.. face to face, phone call, text, email, tweet, FB.

not understanding ..... Rolling Eyes

I agree...REALLY weird.
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 13, 2013 9:35 am

We need a Cat tweet dictionary!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 am

ITA. As much as I like Cat, sometimes I don't get it! Unless it's a game she's initiating and he is on board??? Weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Mon May 13, 2013 9:36 am

Well if they are not living together as they say, then they wouldn't be face to face. Also tweeting is sometimes a funnier way to express yourself.

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7