SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by TrustxLove Thu May 09, 2013 5:40 am

Sounds like someone trying to look for attention, to me. There are thousands of people at that event, why is SHE the only one tweeting that of it were true? And plus, unless she was standing there staring at them, how would she know that Cat was just focused or Sean just wanted to kiss her on the cheek?
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by booradley123 Thu May 09, 2013 7:15 am

As far as the "weekend getaways" are concerned...here's what I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN-- any "getaways" that include his friends...enough with the friends. That wouldn't be a GETAWAY. Cat deserves some ALONE tine right away...business trips to NY and Canada don't count...ALONE, just them, NO BUSINESS, no friends.

I would love to think that's what he means.
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:33 am

^^hopefully this is what he means. I want to believe him. He has to do standard press in NY after elimination. For starters I'm glad she's with him. Better yet I hope he insisted she joined him on this trip to NY. Let's see what his next move will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Thu May 09, 2013 9:04 am

ultimateldy wrote:

All I can say, after meeting and talking to Catherine, and I feel I am a good judge of character. This girl is totally in love with Sean. She still wouldn't be around if she wasn't . I don't believe I have ever met anyone that was more genuine. I believe things transpired that disappointed her, but she believes in him and truly loves him. I hope now that he's off dwts his energy and focus goes back to her. If it's anybody I m on the fence about it is Sean not Catherine. His words are out there, I need to start seeing some action.
Thanks ultimateldy. If you don't mind me asking, what type of things do you think transpired? [/quote]

Not fair for me to speculate. Some things are much better left private. Just trust this girl totally adores him and is very much in love.[/quote]

Perhaps Shay??

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 am

I agree, we probably shouldn't speculate on the event because the person who tweeted that was an outlier and likely looking for attention

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 9:22 am

booradley123 wrote:As far as the "weekend getaways" are concerned...here's what I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN-- any "getaways" that include his friends...enough with the friends. That wouldn't be a GETAWAY. Cat deserves some ALONE tine right away...business trips to NY and Canada don't count...ALONE, just them, NO BUSINESS, no friends.

I would love to think that's what he means.

Good Morning, booradley! I can't remember word for word but I think (unless I'm wrong) I interpreted it as it will only be him & Cat. And after those two weekends they are going for a longer vacation which is just right since it will be after the DWTS finale and the May 30 commitment. yes
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Thu May 09, 2013 9:36 am

Good Morning! That's how I interpreted it also. I'm just sayin... :soapbox
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 am

I don't kno who is that person posted that post abou them seeing in Ny? I am not saying that person wasn't there considering she was in ny and had vid on that event . She maybe misinterpret what she saw .I was in twitter but I can't see any negativities tweets about them in that event instead some pics of them being there . Sorry not being the downer here but I hate reading that kind of post about them not that I will believe it. In fact I can't see cat ignoring his fiancé especially if he wants some attention from her during that moment. I saw how sweet and thoughtful cat to her fiancé.I think that person who saw them last night at the event . Maybe cat is focusing watching the show based on her tweet she was amazed and enjoyed watching those young talents . Maybe sean kissed her on her cheek or cat might get shy with the crowd and in return she just smiled at him lol. It bothers me a bit after reading that post though. Not sure why did she say that. I feel like that person hates seancat lol.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 09, 2013 9:56 am

I am hoping to see them doing a lot of things together and spending time together. IMHO cat deserves to enjoy time alone with him after a grueling months of DWTS and the super support that she gave it to him through the successful run. Whenever they go just to enjoy being together .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Helloitssteph Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 am

lovebites8727 wrote:I don't kno who is that person posted that post abou them seeing in Ny? I am not saying that person wasn't there considering she was in ny and had vid on that event . She maybe misinterpret what she saw .I was in twitter but I can't see any negativities tweets about them in that event instead some pics of them being there . Sorry not being the downer here but I hate reading that kind of post about them not that I will believe it. In fact I can't see cat ignoring his fiancé especially if he wants some attention from her during that moment. I saw how sweet and thoughtful cat to her fiancé.I think that person who saw them last night at the event . Maybe cat is focusing watching the show based on her tweet she was amazed and enjoyed watching those young talents . Maybe sean kissed her on her cheek or cat might get shy with the crowd and in return she just smiled at him lol. It bothers me a bit after reading that post though. Not sure why did she say that. I feel like that person hates seancat lol.

That was me who posted that tweet someone posted and i did not mean to cause any trouble. It was for DISCUSSION and to show how easy it is for people to believe things! Sorry if you were hurt by my post.

Last edited by Helloitssteph on Thu May 09, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Helloitssteph

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 am

The full comment:

Tabitha St. Bernard · 61 followers
12 hours ago via mobile ·
Ok. I don't want to say anything but I'm at the ballet and Catherine just totally ignored Sean, even when he kissed her. Bachelor breakup? Gasp.

The bolded part says it all. I can't think of a single thing how it could have been more attention-seeking, maybe if she'd actually tagged a tabloid.: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 09, 2013 10:01 am

Helloitssteph wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I don't kno who is that person posted that post abou them seeing in Ny? I am not saying that person wasn't there considering she was in ny and had vid on that event . She maybe misinterpret what she saw .I was in twitter but I can't see any negativities tweets about them in that event instead some pics of them being there . Sorry not being the downer here but I hate reading that kind of post about them not that I will believe it. In fact I can't see cat ignoring his fiancé especially if he wants some attention from her during that moment. I saw how sweet and thoughtful cat to her fiancé.I think that person who saw them last night at the event . Maybe cat is focusing watching the show based on her tweet she was amazed and enjoyed watching those young talents . Maybe sean kissed her on her cheek or cat might get shy with the crowd and in return she just smiled at him laugh out loud. It bothers me a bit after reading that post though. Not sure why did she say that. I feel like that person hates seancat laugh out loud.

That was me who posted and i did not mean to cause any trouble. It was for DISCUSSION and to show how easy it is for people to believe things! Sorry if you were hurt by my post.

giggling oooppssss.... barking in a wrong tree again... :cutesmile!:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 24 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7