SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Gingsterose Thu May 09, 2013 1:23 am

ultimateldy wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. Catherine's eyes, in my opinion, are very expressive. And they gush when she looks at Sean.

ITA, docnash. I have no doubt that Cat's as gaga about Sean as he is with her. :sweetlove:

To me her recent change to her twitter profile says it all. She is all about Sean Lowe!

All I can say, after meeting and talking to Catherine, and I feel I am a good judge of character. This girl is totally in love with Sean. She still wouldn't be around if she wasn't . I don't believe I have ever met anyone that was more genuine. I believe things transpired that disappointed her, but she believes in him and truly loves him. I hope now that he's off dwts his energy and focus goes back to her. If it's anybody I m on the fence about it is Sean not Catherine. His words are out there, I need to start seeing some action.

Yes, if I have some hesitations it is towards Sean not Catherine. She is such a genuine person, she will not put her life on hold if she does not believe in him. I hope he does not disappoint her. For once, I want her to be his priority. The next few weeks will be the real test.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by kitcat Thu May 09, 2013 1:32 am

livelife wrote:
ultimateldy wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. Catherine's eyes, in my opinion, are very expressive. And they gush when she looks at Sean.

ITA, docnash. I have no doubt that Cat's as gaga about Sean as he is with her. :sweetlove:

To me her recent change to her twitter profile says it all. She is all about Sean Lowe!

All I can say, after meeting and talking to Catherine, and I feel I am a good judge of character. This girl is totally in love with Sean. She still wouldn't be around if she wasn't . I don't believe I have ever met anyone that was more genuine. I believe things transpired that disappointed her, but she believes in him and truly loves him. I hope now that he's off dwts his energy and focus goes back to her. If it's anybody I m on the fence about it is Sean not Catherine. His words are out there, I need to start seeing some action.
Thanks ultimateldy. If you don't mind me asking, what type of things do you think transpired?

We definitely shall see...
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Thu May 09, 2013 1:40 am

One thing that I really noticed Catherine's genuineness is how she treats the papps. She does treats them well and say how much she misses them. I don't see her being a fame whore, just enjoying the crazy questions they ask them. She treats them as human beings. I more I see of her, the more I appreciate who she is. Sean is also down to earth, but I just hope his fame (or Peta lol) does not divert him. She seems more evolved than he is.

Last edited by Gingsterose on Thu May 09, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 09, 2013 1:41 am

ultimateldy ... if I can recall, you met Catherine at the event in Richmond. I also recall that you have had some issues with Sean being too chummy with Peta and with Shay's silence towards the relationship. Are those the issues that you are referencing with your comment, "I believe things transpired that disappointed her."

It would be great to distinguish what you KNOW based on Catherine confiding in you or what you ASSUME as a fan.

Thanks!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 am

Helloitssteph wrote:LINK OF TWEET:

http://fb.me/1Luft81nv

If it won't open for you, the girl just basically said "ok. I don't want to say anything but Catherine just totally ignored Sean, even when he kissed her."

I know it's not a big deal, just needed to share with everyone!

-Steph

Maybe she's a little shy because it's not appropriate for anyone to see. Hahaha. I'm curious if he's trying to kiss her on the lips or his favorite to-kiss-cheeks--I can just imagine Embarressed! Maybe Sean couldn't resist and gave her a kiss but Catherine doesn't have to reciprocate. It's just a casual kiss and maybe she's so focused. Per her tweet, she's in awe of these young talented artists. Also, she must be watching them all the time to have noticed that if it's indeed true. And just because of that she commented "bachelor breakup?". Keep the faith.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 1:45 am

Iploeg wrote:I wouldn't be bothered with that 1 tweet from a random observer. These 2 have demonstrated how much they love each other and more eye witnesses than not have confirmed that. For all I know, Catherine could have switched to 'focused mode' at that particular moment, hence the given reaction. Secondly, there is a big number of fans out there still disappointed with Sean's pick and given the opportunity will assume the worst.

Iploeg, i totally agree.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 09, 2013 1:52 am

jaspats wrote:

If it won't open for you, the girl just basically said "ok. I don't want to say anything but Catherine just totally ignored Sean, even when he kissed her."

-Steph

Maybe she's a little shy because it's not appropriate for anyone to see. Hahaha. I'm curious if he's trying to kiss her on the lips or his favorite to-kiss-cheeks--I can just imagine Embarressed! Maybe Sean couldn't resist and gave her a kiss but Catherine doesn't have to reciprocate. It's just a casual kiss and maybe she's so focused. Per her tweet, she's in awe of these young talented artists. Also, she must be watching them all the time to have noticed that if it's indeed true. And just because of that she commented "bachelor breakup?". Keep the faith.

Sounds to me like someone who might be hopeful that some tabloid might see and pick up her comment since they are all about the negative.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Cajunprince7 Thu May 09, 2013 2:07 am

IMO this is probably someone trying to make a tempest out of a teapot. With all those people around and knowing how Catherine and Sean are about PDAs I seriously doubt there is anything to this. Makes no sense. They are getting along great!

Cajunprince7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 am

^^right motheroffive, I agree with you. Could just be someone trying to stir up something .....and voila, look at the discussion preceding this 1 little tweet. Now we'll speculate about this until several other observers/pictures tell us otherwise. Or until these 2 openly display reciprocated affection.......*sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu May 09, 2013 2:31 am

Iploeg wrote:^^right motheroffive, I agree with you. Could just be someone trying to stir up something .....and voila, look at the discussion preceding this 1 little tweet. Now we'll speculate about this until several other observers/pictures tell us otherwise. Or until these 2 openly display reciprocated affection.......*sigh*

It's funny because I kind of like what Sean did. That means she steals kisses from Cath in public without the cameras. yes
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Thu May 09, 2013 2:42 am

[quote="jaspats"]

-Steph

-------Maybe it's about time to make sweet sweet love to beautiful Catherine in their own private moments not just for public place affection.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:50 am

Jaspats, that's another good way of looking at it. I like that!!:) Sean stealing kisses from Catherine, maybe as a suggestion of what he'd rather be doing with/to her...mmmmm ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7