SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by Gingsterose Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:maybe..

I know you really like them but because of past Bach couples you are jaded and skeptical. I can't blame you. But open up your heart to them, they are here to stay. It doesn't mean that I always have my rose colored glasses but I wear it more often now. There are no guarantees but I like what I see in them. Have you tried watching their interaction with papps they seem so natural together. Just normal and down to earth, especially Catherine.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by riddlexo3 Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Its hard to. I really liked jef and emily and believed everything they said and that crashed and burned. I'm looking at things in a more realistic way this time around.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm

I can't blame you. Maybe that is the right place for you. It's all good....I like reading everyone's opinion. And when I worry I love the positive energy of other SeanCat fans.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am

albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. Catherine's eyes, in my opinion, are very expressive. And they gush when she looks at Sean.

ITA, docnash. I have no doubt that Cat's as gaga about Sean as he is with her. :sweetlove:

To me her recent change to her twitter profile says it all. She is all about Sean Lowe!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyisleta Thu May 09, 2013 12:32 am

handwave i know this is off topic but, i would like to invite you guys for live spreecast tomorrow with guest Carey Giudici here's the link: http://www.spreecast.com/events/m-e-show-dwts-wine-night you can ask direct question to him..see u there!!!! :cutesmile!:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 22 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Thu May 09, 2013 12:36 am

motheroffive wrote:
albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:Oh god ........ its bound to happen. Couples from the bachelor don't make it . catherine looks so uninterested in sean. I love them on the bachelor because it seemed genuine. But since watching them on after the final rose sean seemed way more interested in catherine than she in him. They seem really cold and awkward around each other. Sean looks way more confortable with peta who is just a friend than with his own fiance. I don't want to be attacked this is just my opinion.

I respectfully disagree. Catherine's eyes, in my opinion, are very expressive. And they gush when she looks at Sean.

ITA, docnash. I have no doubt that Cat's as gaga about Sean as he is with her. :sweetlove:

To me her recent change to her twitter profile says it all. She is all about Sean Lowe!

All I can say, after meeting and talking to Catherine, and I feel I am a good judge of character. This girl is totally in love with Sean. She still wouldn't be around if she wasn't . I don't believe I have ever met anyone that was more genuine. I believe things transpired that disappointed her, but she believes in him and truly loves him. I hope now that he's off dwts his energy and focus goes back to her. If it's anybody I m on the fence about it is Sean not Catherine. His words are out there, I need to start seeing some action.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 am

sallyisleta wrote: handwave i know this is off topic but, i would like to invite you guys for live spreecast tomorrow with guest Carey Giudici here's the link: http://www.spreecast.com/events/m-e-show-dwts-wine-night you can ask direct question to him..see u there!!!! :cutesmile!:

Awesome! High clap High clap Thank you Sally.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:46 am

I wouldn't be bothered with that 1 tweet from a random observer. These 2 have demonstrated how much they love each other and more eye witnesses than not have confirmed that. For all I know, Catherine could have switched to 'focused mode' at that particular moment, hence the given reaction. Secondly, there is a big number of fans out there still disappointed with Sean's pick and given the opportunity will assume the worst.

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty jmai Thu May 09, 2013 12:47 am

ultimateldy wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

All I can say, after meeting and talking to Catherine, and I feel I am a good judge of character. This girl is totally in love with Sean. She still wouldn't be around if she wasn't . I don't believe I have ever met anyone that was more genuine. I believe things transpired that disappointed her, but she believes in him and truly loves him. I hope now that he's off dwts his energy and focus goes back to her. If it's anybody I m on the fence about it is Sean not Catherine. His words are out there, I need to start seeing some action.

I agree! I think Catherine is all in...and I would only be 'iffy' about Sean. Let's see if his actions reflect what he's been saying now that it's just them together.

pretty jmai

Female Posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Thu May 09, 2013 1:01 am

ultimateldy wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Thanks ultimateldy. If you don't mind me asking, what type of things do you think transpired?
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Thu May 09, 2013 1:11 am

Does anyone know if Peta is with them in NYC?

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Thu May 09, 2013 1:16 am

livelife wrote:
ultimateldy wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
albean99 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Thanks ultimateldy. If you don't mind me asking, what type of things do you think transpired?

Not fair for me to speculate. Some things are much better left private. Just trust this girl totally adores him and is very much in love.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7