SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks for posting. She's beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:43 pm

I love her dress. She looks beautiful as always .

“@clmgiudici: Side bugs! I ❤ Peanut @dancingabc http://Instagram.com/p/Yv1_ytBrNG/”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Cat's ravishing in pink, muy caliente!! Hope it's not another Ted Baker maxi. Does anyone know who that little boy she's with is?

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Iploeg wrote:Cat's ravishing in pink, muy caliente!! Hope it's not another Ted Baker maxi. Does anyone know who that little boy she's with is?

Ingo's son!
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Iploeg wrote:Both Brooke (Sean's cousin - very much loved by Shay ), and Shay favorited the pic. Looks like the whole family is on board..

On Instagram and Twitter, how does one see all the favorites and comments? For example, I see that a certain post has xxx favorites but i can only see a few of the people who favored it.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Embedding the most recent IG pic's...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 CatherineBirthdayCake_zps41c4df00

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 DWTSCatandPeanut_zpsac2c9c96
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

^I think the pink dress is another Ted Baker maxi dress. I wonder if she has some kind of connection with them that she has been wearing their dresses every week.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 pm

lipsis wrote:Embedding the most recent IG pic's...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 CatherineBirthdayCake_zps41c4df00

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 DWTSCatandPeanut_zpsac2c9c96

She 's so pretty. She has such a natural beauty . With or without make up she looks beautiful .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 pm

umngirl wrote:^I think the pink dress is another Ted Baker maxi dress. I wonder if she has some kind of connection with them that she has been wearing their dresses every week.

I hope it's not another maxi! Her legs rival the best pro dancers' legs and she should never wear dresses below the knee (unless it's her wedding dress)!! I loved the top half of her pretty dress last week as she looked like such a sweet lady but then when I saw the bottom half ... not so much as dress did nothing for her figure.

She's obviously earned those legs with all her tough exercise so she should go for it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 pm

And btw that little guy with her on that pic named peanut is ingo's son .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I think the pink dress is another Ted Baker maxi dress. I wonder if she has some kind of connection with them that she has been wearing their dresses every week.

I hope it's not another maxi! Her legs rival the best pro dancers' legs and she should never wear dresses below the knee (unless it's her wedding dress)!! I loved the top half of her pretty dress last week as she looked like such a sweet lady but then when I saw the bottom half ... not so much as dress did nothing for her figure.

She's obviously earned those legs with all her tough exercise so she should go for it.

I have to say this is a maxi dress . By looking at it no doubt it's a maxi dress . Looks like she loves maxi dresses though .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Agreed about her legs. She showed them off quite well last night. I think she is generally more subdued in her outfits on Tuesday night. Well this one is a great color for her, I wish it was short. But she rocks it regardless.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 50 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

+62
Admin
jaromarie
Cajunprince7
mckenna91
renaissance