SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 am

sanlee088 wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167988774
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167988773
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167988772
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167988769
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167988674
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167988669
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167986788
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167986741
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167986735
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 167986730

Damn lady you are so beautiful ...
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by docnash14 Sat May 04, 2013 1:59 am

lovelySC wrote:I don't know if my eyes are playing magic on me. These event pictures appears like Sean looks ordinary guy when he's with Catherine. Or it's just like Catherine is super photogenic. She looks more strikingly beautiful when side by side with Sean. I think that is how a woman in-love look like!!

They are a beautiful couple and these are cute pictures but, in my opinion, the boy is looking pale! I am not exactly a fan of spray tan but I think it might come in handy right about now.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 04, 2013 2:03 am

docnash14 wrote:
lovelySC wrote:I don't know if my eyes are playing magic on me. These event pictures appears like Sean looks ordinary guy when he's with Catherine. Or it's just like Catherine is super photogenic. She looks more strikingly beautiful when side by side with Sean. I think that is how a woman in-love look like!!

They are a beautiful couple and these are cute pictures but, in my opinion, the boy is looking pale! I am not exactly a fan of spray tan but I think it might come in handy right about now.

I agree. He is pale and looks exhausted. Hang in there, Sean. The beach is calling your name soon.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 04, 2013 2:07 am

docnash14 wrote:

Is it bad that I had gotten so used to the spray that I forgot how pale he can be otherwise? I mean I'm not a super big fan of the spray tan, but a little bit of that or some beach time definitely wouldn't hurt right now.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 04, 2013 2:09 am

umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Is it bad that I had gotten so used to the spray that I forgot how pale he can be otherwise? I mean I'm not a super big fan of the spray tan, but a little bit of that or some beach time definitely wouldn't hurt right now.

most definitely!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 04, 2013 2:11 am

Well spray tan Sunday is only 36 hours away.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Sat May 04, 2013 2:14 am

[quote="Lakergurl"][quote="lovebites8727"]
lovelySC wrote:
Lakergurl wrote:I don't think they ever imagined their lives would change this much in such a short time of 2 months. It's as if it was 2 totally different people back then....

-----In what way they are 2 totally different people back then? I hope the love and respect are still there and MORE!

Let's all hope because they are great together

I keep thinking of that one rose ceremony where Cat was wearing the horizontal black and white skirt... and her hair was like halfway done.. as if one of the girls in the mansion hogged the blowdryer and didn't give Cat a chance to finish her hair. I thought she looked cute and owned the look. Her hair was half way done too on another scene when she was wearing an animal print sheath. I kinda miss that now that everytime she's photographed not one hair is out of place. That's what I mean by different.

Lakergurl - Ohh that way. We probably won't see a lot of difference of their physical appearance if Sean didn't join DWTS. The only way we can see that is if and when they will live outside this temporary showbiz life. Hope in the end it's all worth it for both of them as a couple.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 2:20 am

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful..( cueing Stevie Wonder right now).......I love Catherine!

And yes Sean looks pale and exhausted, a little spray tan wouldn't hurt at all. He needs to be voted off this week, he's signaling for the fans to take care of that. He wants out people, he's done but won't admit to it. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 am

Iploeg wrote:Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful..( cueing Stevie Wonder right now).......I love Catherine!

And yes Sean looks pale and exhausted, a little spray tan wouldn't hurt at all. He needs to be voted off this week, he's signaling for the fans to take care of that. He wants out people, he's done but won't admit to it. ;)

Well we can do it ! Let's do it! We have the power .. Hahaha rotfl rotfl
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 am

Anyway can someone embed this .seancat!!!! giggling :cutesmile!:

“@bootsbeautyusa: Our favorite couple sporting some British bowler hats: @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici at #bootsbritweek http://twitter.com/bootsbeautyusa/status/330544674236403714/photo/1”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

+62
Admin
jaromarie
Cajunprince7
mckenna91
renaissance