SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by booradley123 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:19 am

pugmomma wrote:I know it sounds silly...but I don't really like the idea of Peta going to the SWS with Sean...just seems kind of unnecessary.

I'm thinking I may give all my votes to Andy this week...see where the chips fall. (again...I know it sounds silly....but I feel bad for Cat)

If you want to vote for Andy because he's your favorite, by all means. But if you're doing it because you "feel bad for Cat" that will only make her feel worse. For God's sake, Monday is her BIRTHDAY and I don't want SeanCat to feel bad about being voted off DWTS being associated with her birthday, or the day after!

If you're a Sean fan, why don't you trust him and believe what he says?
If you're a Cat fan, like ME, why don't you trust her and believe what she says? SHE trusts him and WANTS folks to vote for him because SHE LOVES HIM. Catherine is smart and confident. She knows what she's doing.

The only birthday present I can give her is to vote for Sean, in EVERY WAY I CAN.

It is better to give than to receive. CATHERINE is benefitting right now because she's giving Sean the support SHE feels he deserves. In many ways this is a blessing for HER. It is an opportunity for Sean to see how much she loves him.
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:51 am

lipsis wrote:Coming out of lurkdom to post a thought I have had since the beginning of the week. I wonder if Catherine may have gotten some kind of work at BHL Magazine? That's where her friend Mark works. I saw this tweet after this weeks DWTS show.

@clmgiudici: @OCLydia @dancingabc @mclaughlindoug @mkurian glad to have met you! I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other :)

OCLydia is the new housewife on RHOC. She and her hubby, Doug, own BHL Magazine. I think Mark runs it. Cat's statement "I'm sure we'll be seeing more of each other" with the smiley face leads me to believe she might be around the magazine more. Lydia lives in the OC, not far from me, and its at least an hour to BH. It's not like they will be running into each other otherwise. Just a thought. I haven't heard any other clues leading me to that theory though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 2028500532 lipsis!

I am so happy you decided to post your thoughts. Thanks again for sharing your magazine article with us. I really appreciate it. Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 1825223857
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

Post by sallyisleta Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 am

booradley123 wrote:
pugmomma wrote:I know it sounds silly...but I don't really like the idea of Peta going to the SWS with Sean...just seems kind of unnecessary.

I'm thinking I may give all my votes to Andy this week...see where the chips fall. (again...I know it sounds silly....but I feel bad for Cat)

If you want to vote for Andy because he's your favorite, by all means. But if you're doing it because you "feel bad for Cat" that will only make her feel worse. For God's sake, Monday is her BIRTHDAY and I don't want SeanCat to feel bad about being voted off DWTS being associated with her birthday, or the day after!

If you're a Sean fan, why don't you trust him and believe what he says?
If you're a Cat fan, like ME, why don't you trust her and believe what she says? SHE trusts him and WANTS folks to vote for him because SHE LOVES HIM. Catherine is smart and confident. She knows what she's doing.

The only birthday present I can give her is to vote for Sean, in EVERY WAY I CAN.

It is better to give than to receive. CATHERINE is benefitting right now because she's giving Sean the support SHE feels he deserves. In many ways this is a blessing for HER. It is an opportunity for Sean to see how much she loves him.

thumbsup I agree with you Booradley.. Team Murgalo all the way.... this is the only best gift i can give to Catherine... Hugesmile
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:41 am

When she was seen at DWTS rehearsal this week she was dressed like she's on her lunch hour at work...on her way to work...or job interview maybe.

ANYWAY she looks HAPPY!
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:40 am

Looks like Sean is ready to head back to LA. It's only 6:40 EST and he's been up tweeting.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 am

TrustxLove wrote:Looks like Sean is ready to head back to LA. It's only 6:40 EST and he's been up tweeting.
[quote]

Wonder if the birthday girl will pick him up at the airport or will Teacher Peta drop him off instead?
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:27 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 1h
Please check out http://www.gofundme.com/teamasapdallas and donate to a great cause that affects the lives of many children.

I just watched the video about Team ASAP. It's quite compelling and inspiring. I think it's worth the 6 minutes it takes to view it:

"Watch our story here --> https://vimeo.com/52037304 and thank you so much for the support!"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:56 am

docnash14 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 1h
Please check out http://www.gofundme.com/teamasapdallas and donate to a great cause that affects the lives of many children.

I just watched the video about Team ASAP. It's quite compelling and inspiring. I think it's worth the 6 minutes it takes to view it:

"Watch our story here --> https://vimeo.com/52037304 and thank you so much for the support!"

Hi Docnash, thanks for posting this here. It's very inspiring. I shared on my FB.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:01 am

https://twitter.com/seanlowe09/status/328145556847349760

FYI: he's on an American flight that touches down at LAX at 12:40 pm PT, so one of you LA area peeps can run over there and snap the "Catherine greets Sean at LAX" pic if you have the desire
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 am

You think someone could have gotten them some more direct flights. That is five hours from now!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:30 am

motheroffive wrote:You think someone could have gotten them some more direct flights. That is five hours from now!

Ain't that the truth!?

Btw, here's his tweet:

"Short layover at DFW before heading back to L.A. So close to home yet so far away."
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #6

+62
Admin
jaromarie
Cajunprince7
mckenna91
renaissance