SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 am

TrustxLove wrote:
timfan wrote:i wonder how cat feels seeing that

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, IMO but that's just me..

Lol she must be laughing about it and no big deal . Peta with sean for 2 days for work. Staying over night in Raleigh to keep up their dancing routine and could impress the judges and the audience . It's all good for her . Do what it takes ! clapping! handwave giggling joke.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by Patsfan25 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:35 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:
timfan wrote:i wonder how cat feels seeing that

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, IMO but that's just me..

Lol she must be laughing about it and no big deal . Peta with sean for 2 days for work. Staying over night in Raleigh to keep up their dancing routine and could impress the judges and the audience . It's all good for her . Do what it takes ! clapping! handwave giggling joke.

laugh out loud well Cat is better than me that's for sure. :yes: I mean I'm not invested in Cat and Sean making it or not I'm just a Sean fan and like coming to this thread. I use to be here and was a big fan of Jef and Emily and thought they were real and then they broke up and I'm not a Jef fan anymore but that's a whole other story as for Emily was never her fan at all but loved her and Jef together. So I learned to not get too into these couples anymore do I have my hopes up that Cat and Sean will make it no but time will tell I guess.

Patsfan25

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:17 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
RealGirl wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
biglove44 wrote:Cat would be really sad if you didn't vote for Sean. She tweeted about the need to rally votes for Sean...just sayin'.

I agree! Every week Cat sends out a few tweets supporting Sean's DWTS appearance and asking folks to tune in/vote. I don't think fans would be doing her any favors by NOT voting for Sean simply because WE believe they should have more time together by him being off the show. They managed to stay together throughout the airing of Bachelor when they were thousands of miles apart, only saw each other every 10-14 days and had to stay in hiding ... all while Sean was kissing multiple women each week.

Now they are in same city and consider SEan appearing on DWTS as a team effort so a vote for Sean/Peta is a vote for Catherine. Anyhow, Sean's time is coming. If he can get one more week (and another $30K), more power to them both.

So true! If people don't want to vote for Sean, it's okay. But to say it's for their good seems a little presumptuous IMO.

Totally :yes:

AMEN!

When she was seen at DWTS rehearsal this week she was dressed like she's on her lunch hour at work...on her way to work...or job interview maybe.
ANYWAY she looks HAPPY!
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 61 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 59, 60, 61

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

+62
pugmomma
ImeldaMarcos
pavalygurl
poohbear
yrkiemommy