SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Angelinos barely feel a 3.5.... I used to be one!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by eunbach12 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm

kitcat wrote:In other news...accdg to CNN...a 3.5 magnitude earthquake just hit LA..slight tremor maybe...

I'm in OC and I thought I heard something! Y'all = my CNN :)

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 pm

kitcat wrote:In other news...accdg to CNN...a 3.5 magnitude earthquake just hit LA..slight tremor maybe...

Yeah.. as a Californian.. that is nothing lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:19 pm

OC here too. Me and the other housewives didn't feel a thing.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 pm

lipsis wrote:OC here too. Me and the other housewives didn't feel a thing.

Hope you and the ladies enjoyed the earthquake weather today! To stay on topic... hope Catherine did too. :)

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Wow you all were busy while I was gone. Wish I could catch up but that has to wait til Sunday. Keep the updates and opinions coming. :Smiley:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:24 am

To assume Catherine has a problem with Sean traveling with Peta assumes she is an insecure woman who is afraid he will run off with another woman.

I don't see that in her at all!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 am

kitcat wrote:Being vocal about not voting (like myself- not like my vote matters) I think will only motivate those especially the die hards to vote even more...hehe

Hahahaha lol :laughingout you are funny.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 am

Gwynneth ‏@GwenGwynneth 5h
@clmgiudici Luv the dress u had on last Tues:-) where can I buy? A little birdie told me that ur bday is this Mon. Is that true?

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 3h
@GwenGwynneth it's Ted Baker! And yes, Monday is my birthday :)
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 am

eliza3 wrote:To assume Catherine has a problem with Sean traveling with Peta assumes she is an insecure woman who is afraid he will run off with another woman.

She is not . That's okay with her. Cat understands her fiancé . Him being in DWTS and he is been in this competition for what less than 2 months now . Sean spending his days and time with peta dancing together . Cat is okay with it . We don't have to feel for her . I am happy that she is happy about it and no big deal . Again sean is the lucky one here . If cat has no problem that her future husband joined by her dance partner in Raleigh. She is cool about it and she knows that it just part of his work . For sure sean talked about it that peta is joining him at the Raleigh . And she can enjoy sunning herself at the beautiful beach of LA. Why not? She has time to do her own thing while her fiancé is in Raleigh joining with his partner and enjoying the whole trip and rehearse so many times o perfect his rumba dance and make cat proud of him . Lol. Jmo. Cat alone time with her fiancé will come soon after DWTS but now she needs to compromise his hollywood schedules and supporting him all the way.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:48 am

akinitohoy wrote:Gwynneth ‏@GwenGwynneth 5h
@clmgiudici Luv the dress u had on last Tues:-) where can I buy? A little birdie told me that ur bday is this Mon. Is that true?

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 3h
@GwenGwynneth it's Ted Baker! And yes, Monday is my birthday :)

Happy birthday catherine
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 am

eliza3 wrote:To assume Catherine has a problem with Sean traveling with Peta assumes she is an insecure woman who is afraid he will run off with another woman.

:alltens:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

+62
pugmomma
ImeldaMarcos
pavalygurl
poohbear
yrkiemommy