SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:41 pm

You're always welcome Lakergurl.. Bones are rattling in the closet but the wrong closet mind you.. (Wink wink)

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by Lakergurl Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Some of those bones were put in mama's boiling cauldron!

I am so afraid!
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Lakergurl wrote:Grace, it isn't your problem. You're not marrying her, SEAN is.

Well goodness.. their careers aren't your problem. We could say that about every topic. Just to clarify, I am a fan of Cat's. I think she is funny and interesting. I don't need her to be perfect to admire her. And I am not dismissing her over the rapper ex, just wondering about the inconsistency there and acknowledging that it was a big leap.

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm

[quote="beefyveg"]If Cat's past with the ex is murky and fraught with juicy details, it would have been out left right and center the minute TB was done. The tabloids are relentless when it comes to juicy tidbits and hype it. As it is, nothing to talk about. Just because she was with a "rapper", it's alright for everyone to judge based on that. If that is a troublesome thorn on mama because she doesn't want her beloved brother mixin' and matchin' it with the princess... Don't be holier than thou...Peace[/quote

Although I completely agree with not judging someone based on their past, I think it would be a good idea as well to keep the preconceived conclusions about Sean's sister to a minimum? If you put yourself in her shoes, even Sean and Catherine's, it wouldn't be pleasant to read some of these posts about her. It could even cause more animosity than good between them. Just my opinion, but again, I'm not expert at these forums! I am quite new. I did read somewhere that Catherine is familiar with this site - so I'm thinking Shay and Sean may be as well.

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by superhontas Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Well goodness.. their careers aren't your problem. We could say that about every topic. Just to clarify, I am a fan of Cat's. I think she is funny and interesting. I don't need her to be perfect to admire her. And I am not dismissing her over the rapper ex, just wondering about the inconsistency there and acknowledging that it was a big leap.

word Good Post

superhontas

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Me too me too lakergurl but if the hunky blue eyed southern man, would stand pat on his decision come hell or high water or in this case a boiling cauldron... It will all be good. But if the cauldron would scare the beejesus outta him then....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

I can't imagine why dating a rapper in her past necessarily questions her behavior on TB. Most of us have been there, done that. Cat has surely had her share of stumbles navigating through life sans father. Who is to say that she can't go from a crude rapper to a southern gentleman? That is one gal with ambition! She clearly knows what she wants and when the opportunity presented itself, viola, she put her best foot forward. I am sure she's always set her bar high and held on for that 'special' someone. This is probably why her sisters gave the impression she was a commitment-phobe( I believe this to be true). Clearly they believed Sean was just one of the several, now insignificant guys, she'd dated and subsequently dumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey Grace, talking about a career isn't the same as talking about past romantic history.

That's a totally different level of information.

I have a difficult time believing you are a Seancat fan. Your posts insinuate malice.

Don't read my posts. I won't read yours. PEACE

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Lakergurl do you need a chill pill or all is good! You read my mind. By now you should know who is in the mix.. Got it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Beefyveg, all is good.

I see where the lines on the sand are drawn.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:

And now you are just making assumptions. He was not the norm at all from what I am hearing.....
She dated him for about 4-5 months about 3 years ago, when she was between jobs and felt a bit lost. From what a close friend of hers shared with us on another board, C usually dated rather proper, kinda geeky (white) guys but could never really let her guard down thus resulting in shorter relationships. Her longest was about 1 year and a half, quite a couple of years ago, if I recall correctly...

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by leajohn Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Quote:
The rapper ex is significant, (and maybe to mama too). How do you go from a crude rapper (see youtube videos) to a southern gentleman? It was the biggest question mark I saw with this entire relationship. It made me wonder if she was presenting a different or false side of herself to get the guy. Yes, past is past, but that is one gigantic change in direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the ex rapper, he graduated from Pacific Lutheran University in 2008, not that going to a parochial school makes you a good person..IMO I do not believe Cat would date a bad person. It was 3 years ago when they ended. All of Cats friends seem to be upstanding people..I believe Cat presented herself on the show just as she is in life. But this is JMO..

Last edited by leajohn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
leajohn
leajohn

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

+62
pugmomma
ImeldaMarcos
pavalygurl
poohbear
yrkiemommy