SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by eunbach12 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 am

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 2 42cc70faab0011e285b022000a9f15de_7

kellycolesmith Met Catherine from "The Bachelor"!! #sosweet #sameflight #backtocali #herandseanaregreat #thebachelor   2h

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:34 am

eunbach12 wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 2 42cc70faab0011e285b022000a9f15de_7

kellycolesmith Met Catherine from "The Bachelor"!! #sosweet #sameflight #backtocali #herandseanaregreat #thebachelor   2h

Omg! She is so gorgeous! Look at that ! She's really beautiful !. Love her beauty . One thing that I observed is cat is never afraid to recycle her clothes . And I like that. Such a normal person. She is the best! I just love howa down to earth person she is . Sean is so lucky to have her . I love the recap . Such a lovely loving lady . Thanks a lot -Smiley I love their code names with their phones . Snug and Love . Cute code names Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:39 am

eunbach12 wrote:Thanks to both docnash14 and ultimatedly for the recaps this past week! It was nice to get both of your perspectives so thank you for sharing them with us.

High clap

Thrilled for you, both, for your experience!

Ultimately, Cat must be lurking now! :WAVEY: :WAVEY: hahahaha

DocNash, is it safe for me to assume that your 'Nash" is because you're from Nashville? giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by slipper89 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 am

This picture is hysterical!

http://instagram.com/p/YYMn1PMi5f/

slipper89

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimateldy Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 am

I want to thank all of you, for your great sleuthing, diverse opinions and most of all this forum so that we can all come here and share. Yesterday, was quite the day. I had my mother's memorial service and wasn't able to get to the show till 1:15. By that time, the Q&A was finished and Catherine was already seated and signing autographs. She did this for approximately 3hrs. Many eager females all ages standing in a very long line. Once she was done we started to speak about her Bachelor experience transitioning to DWTS. I found great comfort knowing that she looked at DWTS as a"temporary diversion". She's got such a great positive outlook. This is one girl who's totally in love, so very genuine, and looking forward to her future with Sean. Once again thank you all for your perspectives and especially this forum.

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:05 am

ultimateldy wrote:I want to thank all of you, for your great sleuthing, diverse opinions and most of all this forum so that we can all come here and share. Yesterday, was quite the day. I had my mother's memorial service and wasn't able to get to the show till 1:15. By that time, the Q&A was finished and Catherine was already seated and signing autographs. She did this for approximately 3hrs. Many eager females all ages standing in a very long line. Once she was done we started to speak about her Bachelor experience transitioning to DWTS. I found great comfort knowing that she looked at DWTS as a"temporary diversion". She's got such a great positive outlook. This is one girl who's totally in love, so very genuine, and looking forward to her future with Sean. Once again thank you all for your perspectives and especially this forum.

Oh, Ultimateldy, we thank YOU for your 'up close' report. Btw, were you able to take pics with her?
Loved the bold part of your update. :Clap:
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:07 am

slipper89 wrote:This picture is hysterical!

here you go.. again..Cat in a 'never - a - bad - foto' > girl crush AGAIN!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 2 6b81082eaab711e2a2fe22000a1f8ce3_7
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:11 am

akinitohoy wrote:
slipper89 wrote:This picture is hysterical!

here you go.. again..Cat in a 'never - a - bad - foto' > girl crush AGAIN!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5 - Page 2 6b81082eaab711e2a2fe22000a1f8ce3_7

Using Cat's lingo, she's totally RAD. IMO, the audience had a better deal having Cat there instead of Sean.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:12 am

Cari wrote:
eunbach12 wrote:Thanks to both docnash14 and ultimatedly for the recaps this past week! It was nice to get both of your perspectives so thank you for sharing them with us.

High clap

Thrilled for you, both, for your experience!

Ultimately, Cat must be lurking now! :WAVEY: :WAVEY: hahahaha

DocNash, is it safe for me to assume that your 'Nash" is because you're from Nashville? giggling

Yes

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 am

Love all of the pics!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

i prefer to meet catherine than sean in an event. what could i talk about with sean? when i look at his tweets i'm just not interested. maybe the first 5 minutes i would say " oh, you're so hunky.(1000 x) and that's about it. maybe i'll marvel at his blue eyes. conversation over. move on to catherine. much better.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 am

ultimateldy wrote:I want to thank all of you, for your great sleuthing, diverse opinions and most of all this forum so that we can all come here and share. Yesterday, was quite the day. I had my mother's memorial service and wasn't able to get to the show till 1:15. By that time, the Q&A was finished and Catherine was already seated and signing autographs. She did this for approximately 3hrs. Many eager females all ages standing in a very long line. Once she was done we started to speak about her Bachelor experience transitioning to DWTS. I found great comfort knowing that she looked at DWTS as a"temporary diversion". She's got such a great positive outlook. This is one girl who's totally in love, so very genuine, and looking forward to her future with Sean. Once again thank you all for your perspectives and especially this forum.

You are amazing ultimateldy...Thanks for all you did and sorry about your mom Praying for you and your family!!!
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #5

+62
pugmomma
ImeldaMarcos
pavalygurl
poohbear
yrkiemommy