SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Litta123 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 pm

I actually started with episode 2 and saw Ben's story first (after Possessionista was tweeting up a storm about him). I was invested, but the more I see of his story the less I like his girls. They are a little too bitchy for my taste.

Ernesto's girls also seem to bring the drama -- plus I'm not into the pageant girl scene. I started sleuthing for his results, but got turned off when it looked like break up to me. I figured why bother getting invested. I really liked Alba for him so I'm sad to see her leave early.

Tim's girls remind me of Sean's girls. (Jenna even commented on one of her instagram photos, "Haha! well, luckily I can control my eyebrow!") The girls seem to have a genuine friendship that has clearly continued after the show, which is one reason I wanted to figure out his F1. Hailey is so real...I love her "what you see is what you get" personality.

I would like to start sleuthing for Ben's F1. The little I've see from Angela's instagram tells me it going to be a lot harder to make connections to Ben than it was for Jenna to Tim. I haven't read through Allie's tweets/instagram yet.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Allie has barely any tweets or instagrams. What concerns me about Angela is that we have seen little time between them. This week we saw Allie's first kiss - and it was a good one.

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:01 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Allie has barely any tweets or instagrams. What concerns me about Angela is that we have seen little time between them. This week we saw Allie's first kiss - and it was a good one.

He seemed quite into Allie. He commented on how pretty she is and how she was always happy or something. Their kiss was good too. Looks like a possible match to me.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Ready for Love Finale Spoiler

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 pm

It seems like in the finale that Tim chose Jenna
Ernesto maybe chose Shandi or Alba
Ben most likely chose Allie or Angela, then later break up with them and went back to his ex Kari ( who I don't like btw). question :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by khajek Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

I think it is Hailey for the F1 becasue she posted on Facebook back in August 13 2012 that "Had the most incredible dream last night-amazed how God can find my heart even when my eyes are closed>3. " also she posted a on the picture from the 1ep when Tim and her were talking that did he want to talk about Sex. Little suspicious!!!!

khajek

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm

khajek wrote:I think it is Hailey for the F1 becasue she posted on Facebook back in August 13 2012 that "Had the most incredible dream last night-amazed how God can find my heart even when my eyes are closed>3. " also she posted a on the picture from the 1ep when Tim and her were talking that did he want to talk about Sex. Little suspicious!!!!

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 2028500532 khajek!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

Here is an interesting article about the show. It's from another matchmaker who gets alot of media attention.
http://www.cupidspulse.com/eva-longorias-ready-for-love-reality-dating-show-cancelled-by-nbc-after-two-episodes/

As a dignity dating and relationship expert who works with thousands and thousands of single women around the globe, I can tell you that women are, in fact, ready for love. However, just as NBC has promptly cancelled its newest reality dating show Friday, with the same title, women are taking a stand for their dignity and what they really want to experience when it comes to finding love......
So, does NBC’s cancellation of the show as result of dismal ratings mean that they are ready to finally admit that American women no longer want to watch flawless looking women with low self-esteem throw themselves at men they don’t know?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by heartyou Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Is anyone else totally disgusted with Eva Longoria? she tries so hard to feign intelligence by appearing on Bill Maher (and laughing a little too hard at the political jokes - Eva, we know you didn't understand) and producing a television show. She couldn't even pretend to be professional -- she had to jump on one of the contestants! The cougar is starting to look her age -- start wearing more sunblock, get Botox and for god's sake, stick to the silly pursuits you know best -- playing a Desperate Housewife. No one believes you have an ounce of intelligence in that teeny little brain of yours.

heartyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 26 625701676heartyo
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 30, 2013 4:35 am

Good News!

I posted a Ready For Love List from Twitter. It is located on the Portal page. Which means you can find all the tweets by the contestants from the show easier.

Please, check it out and let me know what you think. Hugesmile

Thank you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Just watched RFL Ernesto Finds Love , and was surprised , but happy with the ending .
:bigsmile:

Last edited by rc49ers on Thu May 30, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type mis spelling)
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Ben posted an IG picture and in the background there is a poster of Yoda!?!
Ben_Patton 48m
Tbt 99' scandalous duo pulls off another huge prank at Hill House! "Officer, I can neither confirm nor… http://instagram.com/p/Z9JRtkx2sc

An Angela had responded to Allie

Angela Zatopek ‏@AngelaZatopek 29 May
@Aliwags00 Jedi fights, pizza roll outings, pool days, charles shaw, glade sing alongs, and dance choreography just a few mems of our summer

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow