SELECT CONTENT

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Starts April 9, after The Voice.

Back to top Go down

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 am

Hasn't the start been moved back? I thought it was supposed to start in March? If so, I think that doesn't bode well for what the network thinks of the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 am

Sprite wrote:Hasn't the start been moved back? I thought it was supposed to start in March? If so, I think that doesn't bode well for what the network thinks of the show.

It sure doesn't. 🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

But it bodes well for what I will think of it. If there isnt enough DRAMA , tears, and 911 calls for the network, I'll be just fine .
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 pm

tigertiz wrote:But it bodes well for what I will think of it. If there isnt enough DRAMA , tears, and 911 calls for the network, I'll be just fine .
Yes, it'll be refreshing not having to watch any Terriabot type breakdowns and manipulations! Although with the tv show 3, they ended up taking it off the air mid-way and showing it online instead...hope that doesn't happen to this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:54 pm

tigertiz wrote:But it bodes well for what I will think of it. If there isnt enough DRAMA , tears, and 911 calls for the network, I'll be just fine .

It doesn't bode well, if the network pushes back it's premeire date, because they know it's not going to do well.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Wish I knew what the problem was. Is the filming all done? Perhaps some or all of the couples have broken up and they have to re edit to foreshadow that story.

I dont have a good feeling about Ernesto's chances to have fallen in love. A great guy like that, who is 33 and has never been in love is not someone I would have cast. It's just too risky. I think he must have put his guard up to an incredible level over the years. Why let it down and take a risk when the risk is so public? This show is the opposite of how he is going to find love.
Alternately, he is just really really picky and unrealistic about dating and relationships. It doesnt matter that he's single, just that he has never been in love. Great guy - but very risky casting choice.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:34 pm

tigertiz wrote:Wish I knew what the problem was. Is the filming all done? Perhaps some or all of the couples have broken up and they have to re edit to foreshadow that story.

I dont have a good feeling about Ernesto's chances to have fallen in love. A great guy like that, who is 33 and has never been in love is not someone I would have cast. It's just too risky. I think he must have put his guard up to an incredible level over the years. Why let it down and take a risk when the risk is so public? This show is the opposite of how he is going to find love.
Alternately, he is just really really picky and unrealistic about dating and relationships. It doesnt matter that he's single, just that he has never been in love. Great guy - but very risky casting choice.

I agree. But, then I don't see why any of the guys would need this show.

My issue is that this is sort of what happened with Three, but it was on CBS. They showed it a couple of times and then just stuck it on online only.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:50 pm

http://www.deadline.com/2013/03/nbcs-smash-to-move-to-saturday-go-on-to-thursday-apprentice-expands/

Seeing as this is not spin from NBC.com, I'm hopeful. Tuesday is certainly a better spot than Sunday.

New reality series Ready For Love is getting a major upgrade. The two-hour show was originally slated to premiere on March 31 and air from 8-10 PM on Sundays, leading into The Apprentice. The dating series executive produced by Eva Longoria, which NBC brass have very high hopes for, is now getting the plum Tuesday 9-11 berth behind The Voice as of April 9. It will take over NBC’s Tuesday comedy block of Go On and The New Normal and drama Smash, which will all still get two airings on Tuesday with The Voice as 8 PM anchor. With Ready For Love relocating, NBC will air reruns of the Monday and Tuesday episodes of The Voice on Sunday, followed by Celebrity Apprentice, which will expand to two hours beginning April 14.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:42 pm

The Voice should be a good anchor for it, glad it'll be on Tuesday's!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm

I will be watching. High clap Maybe this is replacing LITW. Since they did not renew it.

I'm giving it a try can't hurt. Look how successful LITW was with the couples.
I haven't watched Tuesdays DWTS in a long time.

Hope some others will give it a try.... :yes:

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Lost you and I can watch... :Smiley:
Look at the great Avatars we have!! :fanningfan

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ready for Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+47
Idlemess
rc49ers
heartyou
khajek
sgjsnow