SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:They may have talked about their faith but AshLee never mentioned what her dad did. I don't find it that odd that they didn't talk about their parents' professions. But AshLee not telling Sean her dad was a pastor is more on her than on him.

Actually, the "journalist" didn't pay attention. Sean knew her dad was a pastor.... he hadn't told AshLee that his dad is a "Reverend" because that's not his primary occupation. Sean clarified that this meant that he preaches sometimes at this church. AshLee talked about her Pastor father as being atypical. But Sean clearly was not surprised that her father was a pastor.

Hard to get folks following Reality TV to do fact checking (or rewatch a scene to be sure they're accurate- the person who wrote it is probably ticked that he/she has to).

I totally spaced out during their date so I missed much of it. Glad someone watched closely enough to say what was said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:I wonder if Sarah read any spoilers between the two interviews she gave.

In her first couple of interviews she said Lesley M would be someone she saw Sean ending up with.

Now she says she thinks Catherine will be the F1.

Maybe, she is following the edit as each episode as it airs.

I remember Deanna did have a special, but I can't remember what made it a disaster.

Did it have to do with Graham not being there anymore?
If I remember correctly Graham was Deannas, Bentley. Although Graham wasn't as nasty as Bentley. One could easily tell that Deanna was way more into Graham than vice versa. Then Deanna picked Jesse over fan favorite Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 pm

esratterriermom wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I wonder if Sarah read any spoilers between the two interviews she gave.

In her first couple of interviews she said Lesley M would be someone she saw Sean ending up with.

Now she says she thinks Catherine will be the F1.

Maybe, she is following the edit as each episode as it airs.

I remember Deanna did have a special, but I can't remember what made it a disaster.

Did it have to do with Graham not being there anymore?
If I remember correctly Graham was Deannas, Bentley. Although Graham wasn't as nasty as Bentley. One could easily tell that Deanna was way more into Graham than vice versa. Then Deanna picked Jesse over fan favorite Jason.

I wouldn't compare Graham with Bentley but that's just me. Bentley was the season's villain like Wes & most recently, Tierra. Graham was chemistry guy but he decided he wasn't going to propose and DeAnna made it clear that's what she wanted.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

+47
Alanna
Ayana
luvlady345
Iam4UGA
Archer23