SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread Empty The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 pm

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All

Chris Harrison chats with Season 17 bachelor Sean Lowe, who shares his thoughts about the dismissed women and discusses his feelings about the final three bachelorettes. Also included: previously unseen footage from the season.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Oooh, never before seen footage High clap

It better not be of Tierra since they spent about an hr a week on her already. :angryemotion
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by california90 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Hopefully frolicking, ice cream eating, and rose carving!

And footage of the girls - I'm sure they're hilarious in the house. But thats probably not until WTA

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:23 pm

I think Dez going home will be a shocker because she was a front runner with two 1 on 1s. Perhaps his choices will be explained as well as his thinking throughout his eliminations.

Back to top Go down

Post by elona36 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:26 pm

california90 wrote:Hopefully frolicking, ice cream eating, and rose carving!

And footage of the girls - I'm sure they're hilarious in the house. But thats probably not until WTA

YES! hopefully more Catherine and Sean footage! and the bloopers of the girls, love those:)
elona36
elona36

Back to top Go down

Post by rosieposie Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:35 pm

elona36 wrote:

YES! hopefully more Catherine and Sean footage! and the bloopers of the girls, love those:)

THIS. Yes, please. Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] danceround tweet me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rosieposie
rosieposie

Female Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 pm

I wonder if this is when he is going to be allowed to say that he is in love and engaged?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Deanna's season was a disaster and she had a special like this. scratch
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 pm

lavenderred wrote:Deanna's season was a disaster and she had a special like this. scratch

lav!!! What are you thinking?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 am

rosieposie wrote:
elona36 wrote:

THIS. Yes, please. Hugesmile

DITTO!

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 am

I am not sure the season qualifies as a disaster but the editing thus far does. I see this special as their attempt to right the ship and clue the general viewing audience about what might be going on after the Tierra exit. Sort of a fill in the blanks thing. They need to lay the groundwork for what is to come.

I found Sarah's comments very telling about how much (little) time Catherine actually had with Sean during early filming so maybe the storyboard is bearing some resemblance of how things actually evolved. However, that doesn't excuse the lack of depth to the editing and their choice to let Tierra's tale consume an over abundance of the season. It didn't really do Sean any favors at all.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 am

NCGalBecca wrote:I am not sure the season qualifies as a disaster but the editing thus far does. I see this special as their attempt to right the ship and clue the general viewing audience about what might be going on after the Tierra exit. Sort of a fill in the blanks thing. They need to lay the groundwork for what is to come.

I found Sarah's comments very telling about how much (little) time Catherine actually had with Sean during early filming so maybe the storyboard is bearing some resemblance of how things actually evolved. However, that doesn't excuse the lack of depth to the editing and their choice to let Tierra's tale consume an over abundance of the season. It didn't really do Sean any favors at all.

Exactly, Becca, regarding Sarah's comments about Cat! They talk every season about the dark horse and s/he rarely wins, so this season they actually let that play out, which may not have happened since Jesse on Deanna's season.

I also remember Arie and Jef saying that Sean was essentially Cat: hidden in plain sight.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

+47
Alanna
Ayana
luvlady345
Iam4UGA
Archer23