SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 am

I wonder if Sarah read any spoilers between the two interviews she gave.

In her first couple of interviews she said Lesley M would be someone she saw Sean ending up with.

Now she says she thinks Catherine will be the F1.

Maybe, she is following the edit as each episode as it airs.

I remember Deanna did have a special, but I can't remember what made it a disaster.

Did it have to do with Graham not being there anymore?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by veg_out Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:11 am

No clue about Sarah.

I assume that lav meant that Dee's season was a disaster mostly due to Graham being her F1, and he asked to leave. Not only did they have to make it seem like Dee was dumping him as F4 but they had to convince us that she was in love with Jesse.

I think the special then was to sell the idea of Jesse being Dee's love. Since it's not a regular occurrence and our only other season when we had such a special was a botch, we naturally conclude that it's much the same.

I don't see Sean being in love with Tierra. I can see him struggling with Dez. I think that Dez's uncertainty in Montana turned him around a bit. I have to see next week and the HTD to judge if her departure is b/c he fell for someone else or b/c Dez was 't feeling it anymore for him.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 am

Anyone happen to watch Gossip with Getz last night? She had Ashley the 50 Shades of Grey girl on. They asked her who she thought Sean would end up with. She said just by going off of what she knew of the girls from night one and watching the show, she picked Catherine. She had some pretty harsh things to say about a few of the girls. Mainly Kacie B, but also said she did not like Lesley. She had some interesting things to say about what the producers were saying to her as well. A little warning if you watch it. The whole show was pretty harsh.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:20 am

Did she say anything else about Lesley other than she didn't like her? Was she specific about Lesley M? As opposed to Leslie H.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am

You got it veg! Deanna's season was a disaster. :yes: I'm taking a break from reading TPTB tea leaves but it seems the consensus was that Deanna's Tell All was to justify her picking Jesse as her F1.

I googled and found a couple of episode descriptions for Deanna's Tell All as well as links to a few Fort threads.

The Bachelorette Episode: "Season 4"

Season 4, Episode 5

Episode Synopsis: With six bachelors remaining, DeAnna Pappas assesses the competition to win her heart so far, as do her six beaus. Also: outtakes from past episodes; an appearance by 2003 Bachelorette Trista Rehn and her husband, Ryan Sutter. Original Air Date: Jun 16, 2008
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelorette Season 4 Episode 5

The Bachelorette: DeAnna Tells All

Only six guys left, and DeAnna has to go over each possibility carefully. In this special episode explaining things from her point of view, we get to see how DeAnna feels about each of the remaining men ready to capture her heart. (Jason, Jesse, Graham, Jeremy, Twilly, Sean) Also, what was truly behind DeAnna's upsetting outburst? Includes a special appearance by Trista, Ryan, and their new addition to the family!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:43 am

Laurabadora14 wrote:Did she say anything else about Lesley other than she didn't like her? Was she specific about Lesley M? As opposed to Leslie H.

She was talking about Lesley M. She said she was annoying. Not her exact words, but a nicer way to put it. Ashley also said that she thought it was Lesley who came up to her and told her that she thought Ashley thought she was better than everyone else.

Ashley was pretty harsh on a few of the girls. She said Kacie B., putting it nicely, was mean. Lindsey was way drunker than she was, was really annoying and basically sat in the corner by herself and giggled all night. She also talked about Selma a little but I don't remember what she said.

Her original pick for Sean would have been Ashley F. Said she was so nice and sweet and was the friendliest of all of the girls to her.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:50 am

Is there a link to the Gossip with Getz? now this is interesting... i can actually see what she was talking about to be the truth based on what i have seen..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 am

Love_Me wrote:I wonder if Sarah read any spoilers between the two interviews she gave.

In her first couple of interviews she said Lesley M would be someone she saw Sean ending up with.

I remember Deanna did have a special, but I can't remember what made it a disaster.

I don't think she said Catherine will be F1, I think that's the zaptoit writter trying to be clever and twisting her words. Going by the RealityTV version, which is a transcript, she seem to still maintain that its Lesley. At least, that's the way it appears to me

Reality TV World: What about some of the other girls? What about AshLee Frazier, Lesley Murphy, Lindsay Yenter, and Desiree Hartsock? Do you have any general thoughts about them? Do any of them stand out to you as being better for Sean than the others?

Sarah Herron: I always have thought Lesley is a great connection for Sean. It's so interesting now that I am no longer on it and I don't know what happens, but I think Lesley's great and I think Lindsay's tremendous. Lindsay was probably one of my better friends in the house. She's such a sweet girl and has the biggest heart. She's just like this tiny ball of fun, and so, she's wonderful.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:17 am

poohbear wrote:Is there a link to the Gossip with Getz? now this is interesting... i can actually see what she was talking about to be the truth based on what i have seen..

The page doesn't want to load for me for some reason to give you an exact link, but it's on Thetvspot.com. The whole show actually was pretty harsh.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 am

Thanks, Chaslom4, just watched it....

well... i'm not too surprised about what they said about the girls.... it's what they said about sean that really made me go......... -_- yeah i hope it's not true.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 am

poohbear wrote:Thanks, Chaslom4, just watched it....

well... i'm not too surprised about what they said about the girls.... it's what they said about sean that really made me go......... -_- yeah i hope it's not true.

What does she say about Sean? Sorry. I'm lazy and don't want to listen to her as I always found her rather annoying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 am

julychild wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I wonder if Sarah read any spoilers between the two interviews she gave.

I don't think she said Catherine will be F1, I think that's the zaptoit writter trying to be clever and twisting her words. Going by the RealityTV version, which is a transcript, she seem to still maintain that its Lesley. At least, that's the way it appears to me

Reality TV World: What about some of the other girls? What about AshLee Frazier, Lesley Murphy, Lindsay Yenter, and Desiree Hartsock? Do you have any general thoughts about them? Do any of them stand out to you as being better for Sean than the others?

Sarah Herron: I always have thought Lesley is a great connection for Sean. It's so interesting now that I am no longer on it and I don't know what happens, but I think Lesley's great and I think Lindsay's tremendous. Lindsay was probably one of my better friends in the house. She's such a sweet girl and has the biggest heart. She's just like this tiny ball of fun, and so, she's wonderful.

Is this the same article that she says Catherine might be the dark horse this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

+47
Alanna
Ayana
luvlady345
Iam4UGA
Archer23