SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by chaslom4 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:16 am

twinkletoes143 wrote:I read the tweet that Sean said that he can't live without this woman (F1) and he will not stop loving her. Is this a misquote or did he really that, if so I want a link :)

it was in the previews at the end of tonight's show
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 am

chaslom4 wrote:
twinkletoes143 wrote:I read the tweet that Sean said that he can't live without this woman (F1) and he will not stop loving her. Is this a misquote or did he really that, if so I want a link :)

it was in the previews at the end of tonight's show

Thanks :) ABC just probably requested the Bachelor producers for another Tueday filler and Fleiss happily obliged. t seems there is really nothin new to tell in this Sean Tell All ..oooh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by coloured123 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:25 am

hey we got another preview so i'm not complaining ;)

coloured123

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

can somebody please please please point me in the direction of the screencap/sleuthing of the letter Sean gets. I've seen it mentioned in a couple of threads but I dont see the caps in the threads mentioned.

Embarressed!

Thanks..

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 am

draven31 wrote:can somebody please please please point me in the direction of the screencap/sleuthing of the letter Sean gets. I've seen it mentioned in a couple of threads but I dont see the caps in the threads mentioned.

Embarressed!

Thanks..

Start looking around page 15 - 16 in the Screencaps Discussion thread - the discussion goes on for several more pages after that.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 am

docnash14 wrote:
draven31 wrote:can somebody please please please point me in the direction of the screencap/sleuthing of the letter Sean gets. I've seen it mentioned in a couple of threads but I dont see the caps in the threads mentioned.

Embarressed!

Thanks..

Start looking around page 15 - 16 in the Screencaps Discussion thread - the discussion goes on for several more pages after that.

awesome.. Thank you.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:44 am

draven31 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Embarressed!

Thanks..

awesome.. Thank you.

Bachelor 17 - Screencaps/Photos - Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwpn12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Cat was dramatic.."i'm going to go to the washroom and cry" lol what?

I think she was kidding/being sarcastic.
Kwpn12
Kwpn12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwpn12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 pm

So RS says (& I believe him) that this episode was taped a couple of weeks ago, not right before they all went to Thailand. So Sean is basically acting through this whole thing. He's already picked someone. I don't know ... just don't really think anything in the entire series is as it appears. It's so highly produced. I do think it's realistic for him to be undecided before Hailand as he really hasn't spent that much time with any of the girls. In Thailand they get lots of concentrated alone time & he & Cat can have some deep discussions about what she wants out of life and how their lives would fit together. I think Sean is doing a pretty good job of using his head and his heart here. He's trying to make sure that, number one, the relationship has a reasonable chance of working long term (thus his vacillation over Cat after HTD, and number two, that he picks a woman that his heart just can't say good bye to (thus Cat over Des).

Will it last? Who knows. If he's on DWTS, I doubt it. If they both pull back from the spotlight (think Jason & Molly) I think they have a chance.
Kwpn12
Kwpn12

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:50 pm

There's a USA Today article out today that rakes Sean and the show over the coals pretty harshly. One of the points that the author makes is how did AshLee get all the way to the HTD without him knowing that her Dad is a pastor? Given his faith, wouldn't this have been a topic of conversation before then? I had wrongly assumed this would have been a topic of conversation between them and it was probably one of the things that attracted him to her.

It just goes to show that while these dates may be lengthy, our assumptions or guesses about what conversations may or may not be happening on them, could be coming from our common sense perspectives on dating but not on how this crazy production operates. They seem to have a different set of rules and approaches as to what's important.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm

They may have talked about their faith but AshLee never mentioned what her dad did. I don't find it that odd that they didn't talk about their parents' professions. But AshLee not telling Sean her dad was a pastor is more on her than on him.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 pm

umngirl wrote:They may have talked about their faith but AshLee never mentioned what her dad did. I don't find it that odd that they didn't talk about their parents' professions. But AshLee not telling Sean her dad was a pastor is more on her than on him.

Actually, the "journalist" didn't pay attention. Sean knew her dad was a pastor.... he hadn't told AshLee that his dad is a "Reverend" because that's not his primary occupation. Sean clarified that this meant that he preaches sometimes at this church. AshLee talked about her Pastor father as being atypical. But Sean clearly was not surprised that her father was a pastor.

Hard to get folks following Reality TV to do fact checking (or rewatch a scene to be sure they're accurate- the person who wrote it is probably ticked that he/she has to).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor: Sean Tells All - 02/19 - Discussion Thread

+47
Alanna
Ayana
luvlady345
Iam4UGA
Archer23