SELECT CONTENT

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:11 pm

I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.
Then they can do their own separate dates and do some together. And they can even both compete for maybe some of the same girls. This could really add some freshness into the franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.
Then they can do their own separate dates and do some together. And they can even both compete for maybe some of the same girls. This could really add some freshness into the franchise.

Great Idea Kasha. I do think the producers need to change things up and that could really add some spice to the franchise.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:17 pm

What about taking it on the road at an earlier stage. Do a road trip in RV's again, or better yet, check out some lodges/private resorts/vacation spots in say Canada. There is so much more there that hasn't been explored yet. If you film more in the summer, you can take part in some of the private lodges that would give you more activities to do earlier on in the process that would make for a different season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 am

where the show improved this season:

* awesome group dates this season! some of the best i've ever seen on this show.

* we got to see more of the romance with des and brooks. yea!!!

* getting rid of most of the adrenaline dates. yea!!

what we could still use more of:

* humor: stuff you put in the credits could easily be in the show to make it funnier

* getting to see more real conversations between the lead and their dates on 1-1s

* less manufactured drama (show us real relationships develop instead)

* oh! juan pablo for next bachelor!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 am

Less voice overs/PI's (they are becoming totally dominant) more actual 2-way conversation between lead and date.

More of the fun interactions on group dates.

Give the interesting/fun/hot guys the one on ones early - a major fail this season was the early one-on-ones all sucking. Where were Zak, Drew, Juan Pablo, heck even Brandon on the early one-on-ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 am

1. Please show more deleted scenes of the happy couple at the ATFR.
2. Stop throwing crap at the Bachelorettes each season. We don't want to see cheaters and liars and social climbers. The bachelor's have so much less to deal with.
3. I like the idea of having 2 simultaneous leads.
4. Stop encouraging the F2 guy in the Bachelorette go down on one knee for the sake of Drama (like Jason, Ben etc.). Allow him to be rejected with dignity.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by NashvilleKit Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:14 pm

1. I agree with several posts that say that these competitions on the group dates are pointless. In fact, my wife & I would rather see a week where there's maybe one 1-on-1 and then maybe 3 smaller group dates with more 1-on-1 time with each candidate & the Bach. It seems stupid when a candidate is eliminated and he/she's only been on 1 or 2 mega-group dates.

2. I also agree that including more "outtake"-like moments in the body of the show rather than just during the credits would add a lot to he entertainment value of each episode. I mean, well, hey "Everybody loves bloopers!"

3. I think Chris Siegfried kinda got a raw deal (in the air-time sense) with all the teaser conversations between Des & Harrison, where she said she was falling in love with Brooks & then the over-played breakup thing on the next-to-last ep. I hope it didn't get their relationship off to a shaky start. These "showmances" have a high enough failure rate without those added issues.

www.kitwilliams.com
NashvilleKit
NashvilleKit

Male Posts : 3

http://www.kitwilliams.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 pm

NashvilleKit wrote:1. I agree with several posts that say that these competitions on the group dates are pointless. In fact, my wife & I would rather see a week where there's maybe one 1-on-1 and then maybe 3 smaller group dates with more 1-on-1 time with each candidate & the Bach. It seems stupid when a candidate is eliminated and he/she's only been on 1 or 2 mega-group dates.

2. I also agree that including more "outtake"-like moments in the body of the show rather than just during the credits would add a lot to he entertainment value of each episode. I mean, well, hey "Everybody loves bloopers!"

3. I think Chris Siegfried kinda got a raw deal (in the air-time sense) with all the teaser conversations between Des & Harrison, where she said she was falling in love with Brooks & then the over-played breakup thing on the next-to-last ep. I hope it didn't get their relationship off to a shaky start. These "showmances" have a high enough failure rate without those added issues.

Welcomeparty! Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 pm

giggling Mixing in some laughter with the drama is a GOOD thing. Maybe that's why some of us think Meredith and Des are good bachelorettes because they have such adorable smiles and can have twinkly eyes. And that may be part of Juan Pablo's attraction - he makes people smile!
giggling 

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:25 am

Make things like they were in the beginning. A lot of what I've read here and elsewhere indicates "we" are tired of all the twists, turns, manipulations, etc. Give us a real story, whether it ends in an engagement or not. Make it believable. More ordinary-type dates, like when Jillian and Kiptyn fixed dinner together. This is what real dating is all about, not these far-flung, exorbitant and totally unrealistic dates we have been seeing. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by NashvilleKit Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah, and no more repelling down the sided of giant skyscrapers. Leave that to TAR, please!

www.kitwilliams.com
NashvilleKit
NashvilleKit

Male Posts : 3

http://www.kitwilliams.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
BKay wrote:If TPTB actually want a show that helps a lead find a love, they should choose their lead first, then carefully select all 25 women to fit the lead's profile.

It's insulting to the viewer to have contestants who are obviously selected for the sake of drama and it's ridiculous for the contestants to not even know for sure who the lead will be. It should be clear that they were attracted to that lead, not just being on the show.

Maybe they could finally have a bachelor who marries his F1 if they made some of the changes suggested in this thread - IF that really is the goal!
It is not the goal. no no
And that's the crux of the whole problem with the show!! MF is too busy causing drama by who he casts, production interferance to fan the flames of said drama queens and setting up his next lead... that he forgets about what the majority tune in for... to see a love story develop.   :yes:
NV,:WAVEY:  let me add a key word to what you just posted above:  "... to see a real love story develop."  ITA agree that MF is great at creating drama along with creating a fantasy love story.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

+21
Kashathediva
Brill
atem
Catdwoman50
Buckeye_Fan