SELECT CONTENT

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion Empty Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:23 pm

Anyone is allowed to post their ideas and suggestions in this thread. Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion 3792326465

Last edited by Love_Me on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion Empty Re: Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Thanks Love, I'm suggesting that TPTB take lessons from Bachelor Canada. They did a great job in showing us an organic lovestory, while giving us an entertaining show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion Empty Re: Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

2observe wrote:Thanks Love, I'm suggesting that TPTB take lessons from Bachelor Canada. They did a great job in showing us an organic lovestory, while giving us an entertaining show.

Good Post I agree
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Ok- I'll repost my idea from the twitter thread..... multiple 4 on 1s instead of early one on ones and huge group dates..... rose or no rose on the date, doesn't matter.... but it would give the lead a chance to know the girls better.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:40 pm

More love story and a LOT less drama. Have the drama GONE by the 4th episode!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:49 pm

If they're gonna show drama, show the GOOD stuff, like stuff from the previews. And yes, show the romance and not hide the F1 so much. Something very little if need be (like the vegan quote/interaction in Catherine's case)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Show us more of what you would consider outtakes. It is so much better to see genuine communication, making mistakes, and private talks that are more telling as to what their connection is. Jef and Emily doing the interview scene is a good example of this.

Show us some normal getting to know you questions about favorite foods, movies, TV shows etc. This show is too stilted and if not for this board and others I would have stopped watching a long time ago.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Instead of some of these aggressive competitions during a date...maybe some non aggressive ones for dates. I was thinking along the lines of a baking comp or cake decorating, either individual or small groups. let the Bach choose which one they like, not knowing who the baker/decorators was/were.

I'd also like to see more of the interactions of the contestants. Lot's of friendships develop, so they must have some type of fun together while waiting around for dates.

I'd like to see more footage of the lead and their life, I'd like to see them having phone conversations or skype with friends and family to discuss what's going on during taping.

Get the cameras out of their faces all the time!!! give them some time alone on these dates so that they can really get to know each other. Far off shots (like they did on Canadian Bach) lets you know that some intimate conversations are prob happeing, things they might not say with a dozen producers around every second.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:Instead of some of these aggressive competitions during a date...maybe some non aggressive ones for dates. I was thinking along the lines of a baking comp or cake decorating, either individual or small groups. let the Bach choose which one they like, not knowing who the baker/decorators was/were.

I'd also like to see more of the interactions of the contestants. Lot's of friendships develop, so they must have some type of fun together while waiting around for dates.

I'd like to see more footage of the lead and their life, I'd like to see them having phone conversations or skype with friends and family to discuss what's going on during taping.

Get the cameras out of their faces all the time!!! give them some time alone on these dates so that they can really get to know each other. Far off shots (like they did on Canadian Bach) lets you know that some intimate conversations are prob happeing, things they might not say with a dozen producers around every second.

The lead is not allowed to have contact with friends while on the show so I doubt that would happen. But I do love the idea of fewer athletic dates or less strenuous ones. AND the long shots with the camera out of their face. yes
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:40 pm

shoepie wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Instead of some of these aggressive competitions during a date...maybe some non aggressive ones for dates. I was thinking along the lines of a baking comp or cake decorating, either individual or small groups. let the Bach choose which one they like, not knowing who the baker/decorators was/were.

The lead is not allowed to have contact with friends while on the show so I doubt that would happen. But I do love the idea of fewer athletic dates or less strenuous ones. AND the long shots with the camera out of their face. yes

That's an easily changed rule..... if producers and cameras are around, what could be the harm??

eta - Canadian Bach had a contestant call her sister around FD time.... it was neat to hear her discuss her feelings and it helped to know her mindset. She was F2, so you really understood why the Bach made the choice he did. Why does this have to be a mystery???? It's not like you knew for sure who he was choosing.... but when all was said it done.... everything made sense. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:39 pm

The lead is not allowed to have contact with friends while on the show
They've built it into the show in the past - with Travis I think. Some friends came to visit and interview the women. They can do more of that I think too. The Canadian Bachelor had one of his closest friends at the Meet the Parents dinner which took place in his hometown.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

We now know that Shay got to come to St. Croix and saw Sean (her birthday, but also to talk).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

+21
Kashathediva
Brill
atem
Catdwoman50
Buckeye_Fan