SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

From tvworld.com:

"Episode 1709" - Romantic adventures await Sean and the final three women as they travel to spectacular Thailand. It's a wild romantic ride with each of the bachelorettes until Sean must make his most painful decision yet, leaving the final two women to battle for his heart as he heads toward his chance for a happy ending, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). CHRIS HARRISON is the host.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 am

chicagoowl wrote:Cat's Fantasy Date:

I didn't know where to put this, since we don't have a Fantasy date thread yet. I looked up the resort that RS said the final rose ceremony is going to take place in Chang Rai, Thailand.

Since Catherine gets the elephant date...I thought I'd post here. The resort has an elephant camp, which is part of an elephant conservation center. Looks really cool. I'm sure Catherine, being the animal lover that she is and whose dream it is to ride an elephant in Thailand, is going to LOVE this. Click the link & scroll down:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 am

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 pm

AS SEAN'S SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE, HE SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE BACHELORETTES AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES IN EXOTIC THAILAND, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 1709" - Romantic adventures await Sean and the final three women - AshLee, Catherine and Lindsay - as they travel to spectacular Si Kao, Thailand. From an authentic Thai market with unusual foods to a secluded beach surrounded by a rain forest to a sexy afternoon boat ride on Thailand's sparkling waters, the dates are filled with passion and excitement as Sean continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of the evening Sean will present each bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? This week finishes with Sean making his most painful decision yet and leaving one devastated and inconsolable bachelorette not talking to him at all, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Sean's Southeast Asian adventure begins with his whisking Lindsay away to an authentic Thai market - featuring all kinds of strange food, fish and bugs. The couple even share a meal of crickets, but then head to a romantic beach where they can let their feelings show. That night Thai dancers perform especially for them. But will Lindsay finally proclaim her love for the Bachelor? The fantasy suite would be the perfect opportunity for her to open up to Sean -- but will she?

AshLee's dream date will end on a private beach encircled by a rainforest, but to get there, the couple will need to swim through a pitch-black cave. Sean knows this bachelorette has trouble letting go and waits to see how she will react to this type of adventure. However, when he offers up the fantasy suite card, the situation is even more tense. AshLee draws a moral line in the sand. How will Sean receive her declaration?

For his final date, Sean surprises Catherine with an afternoon boat ride through the gleaming waters around Thailand. Catherine tries to reassure Sean that she is ready for a commitment, but her family's doubts make him question her sincerity. Later that night, the couple imagine what a future life together might look like, but will Catherine take the ultimate leap of faith and accept the chance to stay in the fantasy suite with Sean?

The Bachelor decides to discuss the final three women and his upcoming decision with Chris Harrison. He feels he knows what he must do, but Chris implores him to watch the touching video messages each bachelorette has left him. Will that change his mind? In the most intense rose ceremony yet, Sean sends one woman home in tears, her heart and spirit crushed. She is so upset that she leaves without talking to him. The remaining two women look forward to meeting Sean's family in Thailand. Sean's quest for love is drawing to a close, but the question isn't only whom he will choose, but whether she'll accept.

The three women are:

AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 pm

So Ashlee is going to leave like Bevin? Completely devastated and not saying a word. The most heartbreaking good-bye to watch ever on this show, for me. And it sounds like this one is going to be just as heartbreaking.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:41 pm

This rose ceremony will be hard to watch

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Bronwyn wrote:So Ashlee is going to leave like Bevin? Completely devastated and not saying a word. The most heartbreaking good-bye to watch ever on this show, for me. And it sounds like this one is going to be just as heartbreaking.

Yes it sure does! What I find so very strange for a contestant is AshLee's high degree of confidence this entire process and how she just never held back her emotions or acknowledged that other gals were still in picture. Bevin was "all in" but she also had a healthy degree of doubt too.

The ET blogger said it best, "Can We Start A Kickstarter To Buy Ashlee Some Cynicism: Ashlee can’t wait to get married. She loves Sean and knows that he is the one. Ashlee also seems to have forgotten that her boyfriend is dating three other women."

PLEA TO PROCERS ... Please ... could you please instruct Sean to CONFIDENTLY give Catherine the first rose?!? I know it's already been taped but just do what you need to do so America can FINALLY see a confident Sean show some preferential treatment to his F1. Thank you -
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Bronwyn wrote:So Ashlee is going to leave like Bevin? Completely devastated and not saying a word. The most heartbreaking good-bye to watch ever on this show, for me. And it sounds like this one is going to be just as heartbreaking.

It's going to be hard for her. He should have let her go before hometowns. I'm not looking forward to watching their date either...boring. There'll be more talk about her abandonment issues and more laying on the beach. Boring. The WTA should be interesting, because even though I think Des was heartbroken, I think she's able to get over it... judging by her twitter comments. AshLee might be scarred for a long time.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 am

Any idea who this is? I am guessing either Ashlee or Catherine.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 am

I think Catherine who usually has light nail varnish but....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+68
dw_a_mom
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow
shoepie
snowandcold