SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Bronwyn Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:41 pm

But are they really planning a wedding? I just figured that was another trash tabloid story.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 pm

I agree I don't believe the marriage thing until I hear it from their mouths.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Well .. There was an article yesterday that said wedding this Sumer ........ Televised!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well .. There was an article yesterday that said wedding this Sumer ........ Televised!

can you direct me to that article if possible? thanks!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:18 pm

i hope you guys are right and this is just a rumor:

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Plans Televised Wedding This Summer

Get ready for the ultimate reality TV nuptials!

Life & Style has exclusively learned that Bachelor Sean Lowe and his fiancée have already decided to tie the knot this summer — in a televised ceremony!

“She can’t wait until the show ends so she can finally start planning the wedding,” a relative of Sean’s fiancée reveals in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands tomorrow. “She doesn’t want to wait.”

It’s not easy to plan a wedding when you have to keep the relationship top-secret. So for now, Sean and the lucky gal have only made a few decisions, like the summer date — and that it will be televised. “My relationship developed on TV, so it almost would make sense to marry on TV,” Sean tells Life & Style.

The winning woman — who got engaged in Thailand on Nov. 17 — can’t just pop into Vera Wang without spoiling the surprise for Bachelor fans, but the relative reveals to Life & Style that she’s been poring over wedding magazines, searching for a perfect gown.

As Life & Style previously reported, Sean’s saving himself until marriage — and a Bachelor insider tells the mag he and his fiancée are having a really tough time not being intimate.

“These two want to make it official pretty soon,” notes the insider. But saving himself until marriage isn’t the reason the couple want to marry fast. “They’re getting married quickly for love, not for the sex,” a friend explains. “He’s [Sean] head over heels for her, and he wants to share that with the world.”

For more on Bachelor Sean’s rush to the altar, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands tomorrow!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 pm

poohbear wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Well .. There was an article yesterday that said wedding this Sumer ........ Televised!

can you direct me to that article if possible? thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Thank you Love_Me and Gabriele! :)

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (FD's) - 2/25 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+68
dw_a_mom
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow
shoepie
snowandcold