SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 46 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by moonchild Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 pm

I think even giving Tierra that rose out of the limo was producer induced. She hadn't even spoken two words and he was running to get her the rose. That is just not him at all.

After reading his sister, Shay's Blog this week, I definitely think keeping her around was all producer. She confirmed that he hates drama and girls talking about each other. He sent Kasie home for a lot less drama and talking to him about two of the other girls. JMO, but if it was really his choice, she would be long gone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 46 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 pm

To some extent, I dont care how much is TPTB and ow much is real. I watch and blog for 3 reasons:

1) Entertainment
2) New alumni (some previous ones I care deeply about)
3) Love story hope. Yes it's rare, but when it works its pretty amazeballs ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 am

Welcome1 ImeldaMarcos
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm very late to the party, but I enjoyed how comfortable Catherine and Sean seemed together, and love the little Easter eggs these people send each other when no one is supposed to know.

If Lesley and Catherine are good friends in the house, as I've heard, maybe there comes a point where Sean feels he has to make a clear choice.

Lindsay strikes me as a guy's wet dream. She is conservative in thought (or so I've heard) but a firecracker, and dropping hints all over the place that she is highly sensual. I think that is her appeal to Sean ... and to Fleiss as a potential lead. He's got to find someone the men are willing to chase.

And Sean's after-the-credits-roll story had me remembering my little boy as a four year ... embarrassing for Sean, maybe, having that story air, but moms to boys can so relate to the odd ideas little boys get about where they want to pee. Way too funny.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:08 am

sophienette wrote:To some extent, I dont care how much is TPTB and ow much is real. I watch and blog for 3 reasons:

1) Entertainment
2) New alumni (some previous ones I care deeply about)
3) Love story hope. Yes it's rare, but when it works its pretty amazeballs ;-)

Totally agree Sophie. Certain ways the show is edited is to make it entertaining and dramatic. Which is what we as viewers usually want. If it wasn't entertaining, then we wouldn't watch. And yes, occasionally there ends up being an amazeballs true love story that comes out of it. High clap
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+76
terabithia
sgjsnow
Iam4UGA
scarlettudor
CHO