SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Season 17, Episode 6

Episode Synopsis: Sean and the nine remaining bachelorettes head to the Canadian Rockies, where seven of the ladies take an ice-cold dip in Lake Louise. Elsewhere, adventurous one-on-one encounters unfold, including a monster-snow-truck ride on a glacier and a date that involves rappelling down a cliff. Three women are sent home after the rose ceremony. Original Air Date: Feb 5, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:17 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Season 17, Episode 6

Episode Synopsis: Sean and the nine remaining bachelorettes head to the Canadian Rockies, where seven of the ladies take an ice-cold dip in Lake Louise. Elsewhere, adventurous one-on-one encounters unfold, including a monster-snow-truck ride on a glacier and a date that involves rappelling down a cliff. Three women are sent home after the rose ceremony. Original Air Date: Feb 5, 2013

This is an excerpt from the synopsis of the entire season released prior to the beginning of the season:

"A romantic ice castle plays an important part in a sensual individual date in Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada, and country pop singer Sarah Darling serenades Sean and another bachelorette. However, when a group of women take part in a polar bear plunge in an icy cold lake, the medics are kept busy."

So it appears that Catherine has an all day date with Sean since she apparently is also either riding in a monster-snow- truck or rappelling down a cliff with Sean. I am confused though as I thought Lindsay had the Sarah Darling date and that was episode 5? I need to check the contestants' chart.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:24 pm

docnash14 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Season 17, Episode 6

This is an excerpt from the synopsis of the entire season released prior to the beginning of the season:

"A romantic ice castle plays an important part in a sensual individual date in Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada, and country pop singer Sarah Darling serenades Sean and another bachelorette. However, when a group of women take part in a polar bear plunge in an icy cold lake, the medics are kept busy."

So it appears that Catherine has an all day date with Sean since she apparently is also either riding in a monster-snow- truck or rappelling down a cliff with Sean. I am confused though as I thought Lindsay had the Sarah Darling date and that was episode 5? I need to check the contestants' chart.

I think she gets the monster-snow-truck because it looks, from the SCs (sorry too lazy to hunt for them), that Desiree gets the rappelling date.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Episode 6 Canada:

Ice Castle 1-on-1 Date Catherine and Sean

Desiree and Sean 1-on-1 date

Group Date:
Selma, Lindsay, Lesley, Ashlee,Daniella, Sarah, and Tierra:

Last edited by Love_Me on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:48 pm

It says seven ladies are on the group date, and 9 are remaining, so I think Daniella must be on the group date too. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 pm

sanlee088 wrote:It says seven ladies are on the group date, and 9 are remaining, so I think Daniella must be on the group date too. :)

Great Catch, San! I edited my post and included her name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:08 am

I found this in the archived tweets' thread:

RS said that there were 9 girls left at banff. 7 on the group date. 3 on a canoe and another 3 on another canoe. And there was one lucky girl who got to canoe with Sean

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 am

I wonder if this is the monster snow truck ride. If so, it doesn't sound like it would have taken very long:

"This is a trip that takes you by bus and then by specially designed "Ice Explorer" vehicle out onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier, one of the glaciers that flow from the high and relatively inaccessible Columbia Icefield itself. You will then have an opportunity to walk around on a small safe area of the glacier.
This trip takes place in the southern part of Jasper National Park. You can find reviews of this trip on this TA page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is an excerpt from one of the reviews:

"The Columbia Icefield is one of the most amazing accumulations of ice you will ever have the chance of seeing. We went out on a tour of the Athabasca Glacier in this huge bus called a Snow Coach. It has monster-truck tires and can safely travel on a glacier."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:22 am

It actually takes several hours...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 am

Jeepers wrote:It actually takes several hours...

I think it depends on which one you take. From what I saw, one is an 80 minute tour and there are others that are several hours. It looks like they are given 20 minutes or so to walk out on the glacier.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:59 am

On one of the other threads we were discussing- it takes a couple of hours to drive out there- or they could take a helicopter out and be there in about 15 minutes and then take the monster truck out onto the glacier.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am

Well .. If they drive .. It is 100 miles each way from Banff to the Columba Ice Fields .. 2-3 hurs each way depending on traffic .. Only one way to drive there .. And a minimum 80 minute tour .. For tptb will take a Minimum of twice hat LOL .. So basically an all day affair

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 2/05 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+76
terabithia
sgjsnow
Iam4UGA
scarlettudor
CHO