SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 30 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:On a related topic, has there been a season where the neither of the 2+ who got 2 1-on-1 dates were part of the F2? Usually the 2 that get a 2nd 1-on-1 date ARE the F2/F1 (or if there are 3, they are F3/2/1). This time, neither Ash nor Des make the finale.

I totally agree with this observation. I can't remember this ever happening. What's crazier is that you can add Lesley to the list and she doesn't even get a hometown date. I can't think of there ever being someone with two 1 on 1 dates and they don't make it to HTDs. Feel free to prove me wrong! :D

Emily O'Brien had 2 one on one dates (SF Bridge and Belize) and didn't get a hometown date
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 30 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Laurabadora14 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

yrkiemommy wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:On a related topic, has there been a season where the neither of the 2+ who got 2 1-on-1 dates were part of the F2? Usually the 2 that get a 2nd 1-on-1 date ARE the F2/F1 (or if there are 3, they are F3/2/1). This time, neither Ash nor Des make the finale.

I totally agree with this observation. I can't remember this ever happening. What's crazier is that you can add Lesley to the list and she doesn't even get a hometown date. I can't think of there ever being someone with two 1 on 1 dates and they don't make it to HTDs. Feel free to prove me wrong! :D

Emily O'Brien had 2 one on one dates (SF Bridge and Belize) and didn't get a hometown date

There you go! Thanks. :D

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 am

Deanna didn't get a 1n1 at all

But did get the 2n1

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mandmmom2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 am

northernviewer wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I kinda agree with you all about her maybe not being in his top 4 at this time,however I don't think that Leslie ( I think is her name ) that's gets the Pretty woman date next week was in his top 4 either..He's barely even spoken to her. I still think they are having to hide Catherine and Sean because of it being so noticeable, but as we all know, I've been wrong before. giggling ..

I think we're all members of that club Hugesmile

Going by past seasons, every week the 1/1 dates go to one person her's interested in and one he likes but will never be a contender. Going by the dates the last 2 weeks, I'd say that Leslie (kissing date of shared date with teenagers) and Desiree were the ones he was interested in. And Sarah and Ashlee were the ones that he was so/so about. Next weeks dates, Selma is the one that interests him the most. His opinion obviously changes over the weeks, but I'd say that his top 4 out of the gate was Des, Leslie, Selma and Tierra (biggest mystery for me this season is why Tierra didn't get an early date???)

I was wondering this last night while I watched the episode. If she was his top 4 right off why no date already? Maybe this is normal...I'm not good at remembering past seasons.

Also, I watched for the look between Sean and Catherine during the volley ball game. I thought wrong. What I noticed was that his voice over said something along the lines of him feeling bad for the loosing team...the camera pans to him looking to his right (direction of where Catherine was standing) and then it pans to Catherine looking in his direction.

mandmmom2
mandmmom2

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:53 am

mandmmom2 wrote:

I was wondering this last night while I watched the episode. If she was his top 4 right off why no date already? Maybe this is normal...I'm not good at remembering past seasons.

Also, I watched for the look between Sean and Catherine during the volley ball game. I thought wrong. What I noticed was that his voice over said something along the lines of him feeling bad for the loosing team...the camera pans to him looking to his right (direction of where Catherine was standing) and then it pans to Catherine looking in his direction.

If you watch the volleyball tourney, there's quite a bit of Cat as well as Daniella. I noticed the same thing as you, plus that they showed Cat missing the final return as the end of the game. She lost to Dez who served that round.

But from the way the girls were reacting, it seemed like Kristy was most distraught about not playing her best and letting down the team...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I might buy that the looks between Sean and Catherine had some meaning... IF ... she got an earlier date than she did. I think the fact that she's the spoiled F1 has people seeing something that just isn't there at this point in time.

I get this but I think it could also be people trying to see what MF is trying to hide. At this point there is no way to know the truth but we have known MF to hide people to fit his narrative. I believe Sean was attracted to Catherine and perhaps even liked her at this point but his attraction was deeper with others and MF is exploiting the drama with the other women for all it is worth. I am interested in seeing their 1 on 1 and judge their relationship after that.

Yes, I agree, MF has tried to hide people in the past... but they get an early date and even though they're hidden in the edit. I'm not judging the relationship that they have now, and not saying that he didn't fall in love with her.... I'm just saying that in those first few weeks, although he may have thought she was cute, she wasn't on his top 4 list, or probably not even on his top 6 list. This could in fact be a good thing for them, because, as we've seen in the past... early physical attractions can lead to the Bach choosing the wrong girl because he's thinking with the wrong head. Sean seems to have that under control and will probably choose his F1 for different reasons than "you're hot". Although I do find this season kinda boring... I will continue to watch as Sean has my interest to see how he goes about choosing his F1.

Hey NV, I'm interested in what you think now that we saw a bit of their interaction last epi. Do you think there was a connection they were hiding? I know you mentioned that MF has a story to tell and I totally agree with that. I wonder if it just fit his narrative to hide the connection because of the story he wanted to tell. I do think there is a connection that we haven't been privy to as yet. I always like to read your opinions :yes:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Peppermom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I might buy that the looks between Sean and Catherine had some meaning... IF ... she got an earlier date than she did. I think the fact that she's the spoiled F1 has people seeing something that just isn't there at this point in time.

I get this but I think it could also be people trying to see what MF is trying to hide. At this point there is no way to know the truth but we have known MF to hide people to fit his narrative. I believe Sean was attracted to Catherine and perhaps even liked her at this point but his attraction was deeper with others and MF is exploiting the drama with the other women for all it is worth. I am interested in seeing their 1 on 1 and judge their relationship after that.

Yes, I agree, MF has tried to hide people in the past... but they get an early date and even though they're hidden in the edit. I'm not judging the relationship that they have now, and not saying that he didn't fall in love with her.... I'm just saying that in those first few weeks, although he may have thought she was cute, she wasn't on his top 4 list, or probably not even on his top 6 list. This could in fact be a good thing for them, because, as we've seen in the past... early physical attractions can lead to the Bach choosing the wrong girl because he's thinking with the wrong head. Sean seems to have that under control and will probably choose his F1 for different reasons than "you're hot". Although I do find this season kinda boring... I will continue to watch as Sean has my interest to see how he goes about choosing his F1.

Hey NV, I'm interested in what you think now that we saw a bit of their interaction last epi. Do you think there was a connection they were hiding? I know you mentioned that MF has a story to tell and I totally agree with that. I wonder if it just fit his narrative to hide the connection because of the story he wanted to tell. I do think there is a connection that we haven't been privy to as yet. I always like to read your opinions :yes:

Hey Pepper :WAVEY:

They may have chosen not to show some of their interactions, but considering that they talked about it being their first kiss the other night... I'm still under the impression that they're not "hiding" anything. I think that this is a legitimate case of the lead not really discovering his F1 until a few weeks into filming. I'm not even sure she that she jumped to his top 4 after the time that we were shown on Monday's episode. At this point during filming, going by what I've seen and know about the dates each got... I'd say that Des and Tierra are his top 2, followed by Leslie, Ashlee and probably Selma.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+42
RealityEscape
staffto3cats
Mirzam
mandmmom2
Sprite