SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:21 pm

The Bachelor Season 17, Episode 3

Episode Synopsis: Sean takes the ladies to Malibu for a game of beach volleyball, after which the winners spend the evening with him and the losers return to the mansion. Elsewhere, one of his romantic encounters has the potential to break a world record for the longest on-screen kiss. Thirteen women remain after the rose ceremony. Original Air Date: Jan 21, 2013
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 pm

A potential record-breaking date for the world's longest on-screen kiss gets Lesley M.'s heart all aflutter, while the claws come out at a very competitive volleyball group date that reveals some of the women's true colors. Sean's magical date with AshLee at an amusement park is shared with two Girls who suffer from a chronic illness. The Bachelor has one more surprise for his date and the girls: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band. However in The Middle of this, one bachelorette takes a nasty fall down the mansion stairs - or is it just her way of getting Sean's attention? Finally, Sean stirs up a shocking finish to the night right before the rose ceremony, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Lesley M. is on cloud nine when she get this week's first one-on-one date with Sean, but she is stunned when The Bachelor shares with her that their date could go down in the Guinness World Records for longest on-screen kiss. The current record now stands at three minutes and 15 seconds. Will their passion be cemented in the history books? And will it be enough to secure Lesley M. a rose?

Sean surprises a group of women with what first seems like a delightful outing on a sun splashed California beach. It's sexy fun in the sand until Chris Harrison reveals that they will divide up in teams and compete in a game of beach volleyball. The winning team spends the evening with Sean, while the losing team gets to spend the evening alone at the mansion. The competition is hot and heavy. At the after party, the battle continues for the date rose. Sean sees a different side of one woman when she uses her time to try and sabotage his relationship with two other bachelorettes. Will her scheme pay off?

The next day, as AshLee eagerly anticipates her individual date with Sean, another bachelorette takes a tumble down the stairs at the mansion. However, the women immediately become suspicious when the woman refuses medical help. Is it a ploy to get Sean's attention? One thing is sure: AshLee is fuming that her date is getting cut short. When the couple finally heads to Six Flags Magic Mountain, where they have the park all to themselves, Sean reveals that he has offered to share the date with two young women who suffer from a chronic illness - Emily and Brianna from the Starlight Foundation's Starbright World program, who are meeting for the first time. After the day of fun in the park, Sean has another surprise: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band.

At the cocktail party, Sean makes one woman cry - but are they tears of joy or sorrow? And another bachelorette tries to do some damage control to keep a continuing relationship with the Bachelor. But one woman sets off a firestorm as she tries to steal extra time with Sean. A startling end to the evening lies ahead as Sean provides major fireworks before the rose ceremony. In the end, 13 bachelorettes remain to continue on the journey to become Sean's soul mate and, hopefully, future wife.

The 16 women are:
Amanda, 26, fit model, Newport Beach, CA
AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA
Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL
Kacie B., 25, administrative assistant, Clarksville, TN
Kristy, 25, model, Darien, WI
Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, DC
Leslie H., 29, poker dealer, Los Angeles, CA
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX
Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA
Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA
Taryn, 30, heath club manager, Troutdale, OR
Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Starlight Children's Foundation NY*NJ*CT
So exciting! Please watch The Bachelor next Monday to see Starlight!

Starlight Children’s Foundation will participate in a one on one date on next week's episode of ABC's hit show "The Bachelor!" The episode will feature a heartfelt twist when two girls from Starlight’s Starbright World program meet in person for the first time with newest Bachelor, Sean Lowe, and his date. The episode is scheduled to air Monday, January 21st 8/7c on ABC, be sure to watch!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Bachelor Gives Back: Starlight Foundation

Starlight Children’s Foundation will be part of The Bachelor on January 21st. On this episode you’ll meet Brianna and Emilie, teens who met on Starbright World, Starlight’s closed social network for seriously ill teens and their siblings. They became best of friends and get to see each other in person for the very first time during a one-on-one date with Sean and Ashlee. Be sure to watch this engaging episode airing on ABC at 8/7C. Check your local listings.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

We will post the larger Episode 3 Pictures soon!

Links

THE BACHELOR - "Episode 1703" - Sean surprises a group of women with what first seems like a delightful outing on a sun splashed California beach. It's sexy fun in the sand until Chris Harrison reveals that they will divide up in teams and compete in a game of beach volleyball. The winning team spends the evening with Sean, while the losing team gets to spend the evening alone at the mansion. The competition is hot and heavy. At the after party, the battle continues for the date rose. Sean sees a different side of one woman when she uses her time to try and sabotage his relationship with two other bachelorettes, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET)

THE BACHELOR - "Episode 1703" - Lesley M. is on cloud nine when she get this week's first one-on-one date with Sean, but she is stunned when the Bachelor shares with her that their date could go down in the Guinness World Records for longest on-screen kiss. The current record now stands at three minutes and 15 seconds. Will their passion be cemented in the history books? And will it be enough to secure Lesley M. a rose? - on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:58 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Love_Me wrote:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 am

love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 am

That gif is fantastic!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:26 am

Yeah, those things usually get on my last nerve--
but I do like the one above. It's cool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+42
RealityEscape
staffto3cats
Mirzam
mandmmom2
Sprite