SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by veg_out Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, those things usually get on my last nerve--
but I do like the one above. It's cool.

Kash, you mean you don't love when I put 15 gifs in my siggy, inducing epileptic seizures? ;) Missed you!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Well it will be interesting if they will show it Monday..They need to start their relationship on the show not just with outtakes etc..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is all kinds of awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:25 pm

The Bachelor's Sarah Herron: Having One Arm Helped Me Catch Sean Lowe's Attention

Looks like the craziness starts next week.
Sarah: This coming episode is going to be a pretty big shocker. True colors are coming out, there's a lot of drama and it will be interesting to see how it unfolds and what really happened. Sean does something that really surprised me. I didn't see it coming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:29 am

I'm curious about that last sentence. I think it might be about the rose ceremony, at least the synopsis makes me think so.

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 am

Laurabadora14 wrote:I'm curious about that last sentence. I think it might be about the rose ceremony, at least the synopsis makes me think so.

from the sneak peak video posted today, I'd say it is probably because he has her dog brought to see her in a limo--by he I really mean the producers. A visit from her dog is the shocking thing.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:35 am

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:07 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
Laurabadora14 wrote:I'm curious about that last sentence. I think it might be about the rose ceremony, at least the synopsis makes me think so.

from the sneak peak video posted today, I'd say it is probably because he has her dog brought to see her in a limo--by he I really mean the producers. A visit from her dog is the shocking thing.

Where can I see this vid?

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Laurabadora14 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Where can I see this vid?

Here you go:

The Bachelor Sneak Peek: Watch Sean Lowe's Special Surprise for Sarah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 pm

It's interesting to see how the seasons evolve. :yes:
It used to be luxurious dates, this season they feature a trailer park.
It used to be the single parent was surprised on a date by their dearly missed child, this season they feature a sorely missed pet.
A definite sign of the times and how people are scaling back due to the economy. Maybe Neal Lane won't make an appearance, afterall, and it will be Cracker Jack featuring their new line of spring rings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's interesting to see how the seasons evolve. :yes:
It used to be the single parent was surprised on a date by their dearly missed child, this season they feature a sorely missed pet.
A definite sign of the times and how people are scaling back due to the economy. Maybe Neal Lane won't make an appearance, afterall, and it will be Cracker Jack featuring their new line of spring rings.

Are you sure you aren't the lead writer this season? We will know the truth when the ring is revealed. giggling You rock!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's interesting to see how the seasons evolve. :yes:

that literally made me laugh Smiley

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+42
RealityEscape
staffto3cats
Mirzam
mandmmom2
Sprite