SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Anyone want to make a list of F1's who have been hidden before? Then maybe a list of F1's who have been front and center.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 29 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Agreed stuckinsc - old formulas are out the window and if he can edit to make people doubt RS in general, MF is going to do it. You also make a great point about creating a star. Without a "star" next ette/Bach season ratings could take a hit so it is almost as important as the lead finding " the one". I think thats why I've always believed rumors in the past that certain contestants were pushed on leads to be taken to F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Love_Me wrote:Anyone want to make a list of F1's who have been hidden before? Then maybe a list of F1's who have been front and center.

Thanks.

Hmmm I think this might be to speculative to do. For example I felt Jef was hidden but most JEM fans did not. JP from what I read seemed hidden. Emily on Brad 2.0 seemed front and center but most would disagree and say Chantal was. I'm curious to see the list :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Wasn't Andrew Firestone's F1 pretty hidden?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:Anyone want to make a list of F1's who have been hidden before? Then maybe a list of F1's who have been front and center.

Thanks.

Anyone wanna add to my list?
Note: there are varying degrees of "hidden", so I'm using Hidden to mean that another contestant (F2 or F3) was more strongly featured, in an of themselves, and/or with the lead, than the F1 was. And sometimes the Hiddens were just Late Bloomers, featured in the 2nd half of the season.

Hidden
Trista - Ryan
Firestone - Jen (late bloomer)
Brad 1.0 - Deanna (late bloomer & presumed F1, since she was 2nd to the FRC platform)
Jason - Molly (the eventual F1)
Ali - Roberto
Brad 2.0 - Emily
Emily - Jef

Center
Matt - Shayne
Byron - Mary
Jason - Melissa (the preliminary F1)
Ashley - JP
Ben - Courtney

I don't think anyone was as hidden as Catherine has been by Ep 3, except maybe Deanna in Brad 1.0. But I haven't watched all the seasons.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:

Thanks.

Note: there are varying degrees of "hidden", so I'm using Hidden to mean that another contestant (F2 or F3) was more strongly featured, in an of themselves, and/or with the lead, than the F1 was. And sometimes the Hiddens were just Late Bloomers, featured in the 2nd half of the season.

Hidden
Trista - Ryan
Brad 1.0 - Deanna (late bloomer & presumed F1, since she was 2nd to the FRC platform)
Ali - Roberto
Brad 2.0 - Emily
Emily - Jef

Center
Matt - Shayne
Byron - Mary
Ashley - JP
Ben - Courtney

I don't think anyone was as hidden as Catherine has been by Ep 3, except maybe Deanna in Brad 1.0. But I haven't watched all the seasons.

Thanks for making this list HowSoonIsNow! I really appreciate it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

On a related topic, has there been a season where the neither of the 2+ who got 2 1-on-1 dates were part of the F2? Usually the 2 that get a 2nd 1-on-1 date ARE the F2/F1 (or if there are 3, they are F3/2/1). This time, neither Ash nor Des make the finale.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by bachs Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 pm

:pinkaw: thank you for all the welcomes! appreciate it. 👋 i will try to put in my 2 cents whenever in can.

bachs

Back to top Go down

Post by bachs Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I really think part of MF's edit at this point is to make RS spoilers look like they are stupid. MF hates RS that much, so nothing really surprises.

MF doesn't care about showing a happy couple, it seems like he likes making his next star.

Also since everyone figured out his patterns it wouldn't surprise me either if he is purposely hiding some of the people that the lead likes until later dates, but in exchange tries to get them on as many group dates as possible.

Remember, MF doesn't care about love or about the leads happiness. He wants ratings, his next lead, and when possible to screw with RS.

I don't know that old formulas mean anything anymore.

my sentiments exactly! yes

bachs

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:

Thanks.

Hidden
Trista - Ryan
Jerry - Sarah
Travis - Sarah (but I am not sure you can caller a winner)

Ali - Roberto
Brad 2.0 - Emily ( I didn't think Emily was that hidden)
Emily - Jef

Center
Meredith - Ian
Jenn - Jerry
Blob - Estella
Andy the doc - Tessa

Matt - Shayne
Byron - Mary
Ashley - JP
Ben - Courtney

Those who were kind of obvious but I don't think people wanted to believe it:
Jillian - Ed and Jake - Vienna

I added my thoughts in purple. I just think MF is past caring when he shows the F1, and we will see later and later first dates possibly. Or Emily and Sean both didn't have real favorites, hard to tell without a larger samples size.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I really think part of MF's edit at this point is to make RS spoilers look like they are stupid. MF hates RS that much, so nothing really surprises.

MF doesn't care about showing a happy couple, it seems like he likes making his next star.

Also since everyone figured out his patterns it wouldn't surprise me either if he is purposely hiding some of the people that the lead likes until later dates, but in exchange tries to get them on as many group dates as possible.

Remember, MF doesn't care about love or about the leads happiness. He wants ratings, his next lead, and when possible to screw with RS.

I don't know that old formulas mean anything anymore.

I agree with the bolded 100% - which is why I don't think that MF is "hiding" Catharine. He coldly tells the story the way he wants to ... so if the story he wants to tell is that Sean didn't really "meet" his F1 until later in the season... then that's the reason he's not showing her in the edit. MF couldn't care less about RS's spoilers, or Love's or anyone elses.... he wants ratings.... and if he has to sue some nobody in the process to get publicity for the show... he'll do it. I don't for one minute think that MF gives a sh@t if RS spoils the season or not, and he's not important enough to base his edit on spoilers. Spoilers are good for the show... it get's people talking, and it gets all the rags printing stories about the lead and his choice. If there were no spoilers - there would be no press until after the FRC aired. Think about it :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurabadora14 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:On a related topic, has there been a season where the neither of the 2+ who got 2 1-on-1 dates were part of the F2? Usually the 2 that get a 2nd 1-on-1 date ARE the F2/F1 (or if there are 3, they are F3/2/1). This time, neither Ash nor Des make the finale.

I totally agree with this observation. I can't remember this ever happening. What's crazier is that you can add Lesley to the list and she doesn't even get a hometown date. I can't think of there ever being someone with two 1 on 1 dates and they don't make it to HTDs. Feel free to prove me wrong! :D

Proud Member Of Team Lesley Murphy,Team Catley, Team Sean Lowe, Team SeanJohn Team Chris Lambton and Team Chris & Peyton :arrowlove: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banners by AJ
Laurabadora14
Laurabadora14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 1/21 - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Spoilers

+42
RealityEscape
staffto3cats
Mirzam
mandmmom2
Sprite