SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Wynonna Judd, Victor Ortiz, Sean Lowe & Jacoby Jones Join DWTS — Exclusive

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ABC isn’t announcing the cast of Dancing with the Stars until Tuesday on Good Morning America, but RumorFix has exclusively learned the names of four of the contestants.

We all know that DWTS loves Nashville and the competition show loves to showcase someone as they lose weight ala Kirstie Alley — hence, the selection of Wynonna Judd.

The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe will fill the slot for the hunky guy who takes his shirt off at the ready! Sean has been seen at the DWTS offices recently.

And, no season is complete without athletes — our sources tell us boxer/underwear model Victor Ortiz and Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones will try to dance their ways into our hearts.

Other names that have been tossed around are Chef Bobby Flay and Olympic gold medal gymnast Aly Raisman, but we have not been able to confirm them.

We have however confirmed that dance pro, Maks Chmerkovskiy is out this season (but he’ll be back next season) and Derek Hough is in.
And although it probably would have been hysterical, our sources say Honey Boo Boo’s mom June Thompson is NOT doing DWTS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm

MissLittle wrote:Never heard of her. Didn't watch that season of SYTYCD. Sounds almost like another Chelsie.
No, she is not another Chelsie.

Very different in personality and in how she carries herself. Chelsie is more vavoom and Lindsey is very lean, angular and modelish. Both extraordinary, so I'm hoping both will be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

avoice wrote:
MissLittle wrote:Never heard of her. Didn't watch that season of SYTYCD. Sounds almost like another Chelsie.
No, she is not another Chelsie.

Very different in personality and in how she carries herself. Chelsie is more vavoom and Lindsey is very lean, angular and modelish. Both extraordinary, so I'm hoping both will be on.

What I meant by another Chelsie is that she's coming directly from SYTYCD to the show as a new pro. I know nothing of Lindsay otherwise, hence why I didn't comment or compare on looks or personality.

Chelsie tweeted she's not on this season.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh that is too bad! Love watching Chelsie dance. She is so sweet and funny, to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:22 pm

She is! Her debut season (season 8) is my all-time favorite, in addition to last year's all-star season. Her partnership with Ty Murray was my 2nd favorite that season.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Will Tony get Wynonna? I bet Mark or Derek will get Aly.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. We know it, he knows it. The go-to-guy for older contestants...
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Ally wrote:Will Tony get Wynonna? I bet Mark or Derek will get Aly.

You are probably correct. Poor Tony will get Wynonna...although, in the interest of fairness, I would prefer Derek!
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:33 am

I am wondering if Catherine will also do the show
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 pm

'DANCING WITH THE STARS' Casts First Former 'Idol' Contestant Ever!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The two biggest reality shows on the planet are about to come together -- TMZ has learned the identity of four of the contestants for this season of "Dancing With the Stars" ... including the first ever former "American Idol" wannabe.

"DWTS" has not revealed their cast for the upcoming season yet ... but sources close to the show tell TMZ that Kellie Picker -- everyone's favorite country bumpkin from season five of "Idol" -- will be doing this season of "DWTS."

In addition to Pickler, our sources say country star Wynonna Judd, "Bachelor" star Sean Lowe and 2012 Olympic gold medal winning gymnast Aly Raisman are among this year's cast.

Not that TMZ condones gambling, but put $20 down on Raisman -- three former Olympians have won the show in the past. You're welcome.

A rep for the show tells TMZ, "We do not comment on casting rumors, but tune in to 'GMA' on Tuesday when we reveal the cast live!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Ally wrote:Will Tony get Wynonna? I bet Mark or Derek will get Aly.

That was my FIRST thought when I saw her name - ok that's Tony's partner! She ain't winning but she may have a decent sized fanbase to keep her in for a bit, we'll see.

I had read that back when Aly expressed interest in the show during last season, she said she wanted Val as a partner, so he might get her. They may not want to give Derek two gymnasts in a row though I'm sure he'll get a contender or ringer. I can picture Kelly Pickler paired with Mark.

I sure hope there are better names yet to be revealed because no one from these leaked cast lists are getting me excited. hmmm Kelly Pickler is the most interesting one to me so far and that is rather sad considering I don't even watch AI nor listen to her music.

At this point I'm more interested in seeing how the new pros will do.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Kelly Pickler... All I can think about when I hear her name is this:

Lookin' more & more like a season to skip... :greenman:
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem