SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
MissLittle wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
Derek Hough ‏@derekhough
Just got the call wasn't sure if I was able to do this season because of my other projects . But worked it out so I can do both. #pumped

One word: HATE!!!

More words: I thought last season was supposed to be his LAST season. NOT HAPPY! Redfacemad

LOL I was actually ok with this news. Even though I've admired his talent and enjoy his dancing, I've always hated the favoritism that Derek has received season after season, and he's sure to get it again this time, but I guess I've mellowed about it now that my all time favorite couple beat him last season. giggling

So Derek, who was done supposedly last season is coming back and Maks, who was supposed to be done after this season, is done before it even starts? This frankly ticks me off! I wanted one season where Maks might actually have a chance since Derek would be gone. I'll have to see if Sean makes up for lack of sex on a stick.

Yeah it's a weird turn of events. Maks' contract actually extended through the fall season so I thought he'd be back for 2 more seasons and then leave when it was up. Sounds like his quitting was sudden, because @DWTSGossip who usually has reliable sources said Maks was in 24 hours ago. He broke up with Peta recently but I don't think he'd quit over a breakup, it's not like he hasn't worked on the show with an ex before. laugh out loud. I really thought he'd stay and the show would give him a great partner so he'd have a shot to win before he left.

The one season Derek took a break, Maks was given a good partner in Brandy but she couldn't make it past Bristol. Rolling Eyes
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

MissLittle wrote:avoice - Yeah, sorry. I liked him enough when he first started out, but throughout the seasons he's just continuously taken up too much space for my liking. Not a fan.

cimcoe - I LOVED last season, as you know. Too bad we won't have a season like that again with our favorites. But it was a blast Hugesmile I still have the season on my external harddrive. Favorite season EVER!

Sprite, I'm with ya on the Derek thing. As far as Maks, this season will definitely lack something.

Don't know if I'll watch this season. Depends on the celebs. I hear Anna's also out, which bums me out as she's one of my favorite female pros. Chelsie might also be out, but so far no confirmation there. This season is looking less and less appealing by the minute. Glad Tony's still gonna be there, but... yeah. We'll see.

I think Anna, Chelsie and Kym are all out (Kym is doing Celebrity Apprentice Australia). Now with Maks out too, it's going to feel weird to have so many regulars gone. Maybe that's another reason I don't mind Derek staying - I like when there are new pros added from time to time but too many new ones at once and half the regulars gone would feel so weird.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm

There will have to be some really interesting ppl to get me too more than casually watch. Nothing will beat last season. I hope Tony gets somebody decent.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:34 am

cimcoe wrote:
Maksim Chmerkovskiy I'm DONE with 'Dancing with the Stars'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maksim Chmerkovskiy's days of sequin unitards are OVER ... 'cause TMZ has learned the Bad Boy of the Ballroom is officially leaving "Dancing with the Stars."

Sources close to the production tell us ... Maksim spoke with producers a few days ago and informed them that he wouldn't be returning for the upcoming season.

FYI -- the 33-year-old dancer has been on the show since Season 2 (2006) ... and partnered up with stars like Misty May, Laila Ali, Erin Andrews, Kirstie Alley and Mel B.

We're told Maksim wants to stay in the entertainment world ... and is currently pursuing movie and TV projects.

As for Maksim's brother Val -- we're told he WILL return to the show ... so don't worry America, you'll still get your Chmerkovskiy fix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NOOOOOOO!!!!! :angryemotion :tissuebox

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 am

Looking forward to finding out who the new contestants will be!

I'm glad Derek will be back. I usually like his partner, and I really don't like Maksim, so no lost there for me!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am

Chelsie confirmed she's out. Apparently Sharna has been promoted to pro.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:26 am

pavalygurl wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
Maksim Chmerkovskiy I'm DONE with 'Dancing with the Stars'

Maksim Chmerkovskiy's days of sequin unitards are OVER ... 'cause TMZ has learned the Bad Boy of the Ballroom is officially leaving "Dancing with the Stars."

Sources close to the production tell us ... Maksim spoke with producers a few days ago and informed them that he wouldn't be returning for the upcoming season.

FYI -- the 33-year-old dancer has been on the show since Season 2 (2006) ... and partnered up with stars like Misty May, Laila Ali, Erin Andrews, Kirstie Alley and Mel B.

We're told Maksim wants to stay in the entertainment world ... and is currently pursuing movie and TV projects.

As for Maksim's brother Val -- we're told he WILL return to the show ... so don't worry America, you'll still get your Chmerkovskiy fix.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! :angryemotion :tissuebox

Awwwwwww man. NO!! I had read that his contract wasn't up until after the fall of this year... He must have gotten out of it early....( I'm gutted... I really loved watching Maks dance, but hopefully there's better and brighter things in his future....PS... Val doesn't come anywhere close to oozing the sex appeal that Maks does IMO!!

ETA I may have lied when I said earlier that I would be watching this season no matter how long Sean stays on. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:51 pm

So it looks like Maks is just taking a break for this season and not leaving the show for good. Hmmm, it says his contract is until 2015?

Maks Chmerkovskiy Just Taking A Break — He’s Under Contract People!

Although TMZ is reporting that Dancing with the Stars pro Maks Chmerkovskiy is leaving the show for good, RumorFix can tell you exclusively the “Bad Boy Of The Ballroom” is just taking a break.

A source close to the dancer tells RumorFix that Maks is under contract until 2015 and will honor his deal. But, he asked producers for a break this season “so he can fulfill some TV and movie commitments” and they were very supportive.

The Ukrainian hunk has been on the hit TV show since Season 2 in 2006 and has only taken one season off.
We can also confirm that Maks’ baby brother, Val Chmerkovskiy, will be dancing this season and so will Derek Hough.

Derek, who our sources say did a TV pilot with Mark Ballas, tweeted on Friday, “Just got the call wasn’t sure if I was able to do this season because of my other projects . But worked it out so I can do both. #pumped.”

DWTS premieres March 18 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Ally wrote:There will have to be some really interesting ppl to get me too more than casually watch. Nothing will beat last season. I hope Tony gets somebody decent.

I'm already getting prepared to say my "Poor Tony" because I'm afraid he'll be back to his usual duds that have no shot at winning. no no

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Dancing With the Stars 2013 Pros — SYTYCD Alum Lindsay Arnold Joins Cast

The Dancing With the Stars 2013 couples will be revealed on Tuesday, February 26. The Season 16 pros are just starting to learn their fates, and we've seen some encouraging tweets suggesting a few are gearing up to meet their partners.

But it sounds like we'll have at least one new face in the ballroom for the spring 2013 season. As @DWTSGossip tweeted: "Say hello to the new #dwts pro," linking to the Twitter account of So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 alum Lindsay Arnold. On Lindsay's page, she retweeted this note from Samuel L. Cusick: "So proud of @arnold_lindsay getting pro on Dancing With The Star's. I couldn't ask for a more perfect girl to be my best friend. Love you."

Lindsay made the top 8 on SYTYCD Season 9, which aired this past year. According to her FOX show bio, "Lindsay Arnold currently lives in her hometown of Provo, Utah where she was born and raised. Lindsay just recently graduated from Timpview High School and plans to attend Utah Valley University. She has been dancing since she was 4 years old and her specialty is Latin Ballroom."

It's not clear yet if Lindsay will be a competing pro or a new member of the DWTS pro troupe. Either way, welcome aboard!

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Never heard of her. Didn't watch that season of SYTYCD. Sounds almost like another Chelsie.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 pm

MissLittle wrote:Never heard of her. Didn't watch that season of SYTYCD. Sounds almost like another Chelsie.

She does, and it makes me wonder if they are trying out Lindsay as a possible permanent replacement for Chelsie. 🇳🇴 I read somewhere that Lindsay was trained by Mark Ballas so that can explain how she has an "in" with the show and bypassed the Troupe and went straight to regular pro. I hope she has her own style and doesn't mimic Mark's tendency to overdance his partners in an over the top way. no no
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem