SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Lisa Vanderpump Doesn’t Think She’ll Last on "Dancing with the Stars"

(NEW YORK) -- Reality star Lisa Vanderpump of Bravo's Vanderpump Rules is among the new celebrity contestants set to hit the ballroom floor and compete in the 16th season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Vanderpump Rules' castmate, Stassi Schroeder, a server at Sur, the restaurant featured on the series, tells ABC News Radio Vanderpump thinks she'll be voted out early.

"I thought...she would do amazing, but she keeps talking herself down," Schroeder says. "She's like convincing me that she's not going to do well. She's like, 'I'm only going to last one week, maybe two, if I'm lucky if my fans come out and vote for me.'"

Still, the Sur server doesn't believe the self-deprecating Brit, and feels "she'll last a while."

Schroeder's on-again off-again boyfriend, Jason "Jax" Taylor, feels the same way. "I think she'll last longer just because of her popularity, regardless if she's good or bad," he told ABC News Radio.

And while neither has seen Vanderpump shake a tail feather inside Sur, they're curious to see what Vanderpump's husband, Ken, thinks of his wife's dance moves.

The Dancing with the Stars ballroom opens its doors Monday night for 12 new celebrities. The ABC competition begins with a two-hour premiere, beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern time.

The cast of the new season of Dancing with the Stars also includes The Bachelor's Sean Lowe, singer Wynonna Judd, comedian D.L. Hughley, boxer Victor Ortiz, Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman, comedian Andy Dick, Olympic gold medalist Aly Raisman, actor Ingo Rademacher, singer Kellie Pickler, Olympic gold medalist Dorothy Hamill and NFL star Jacoby Jones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Official DWTS ‏@DancingABC
Silly stretching #TeamLisa @gleb_savchenko @LisaVanderpump #dwts #season16 #week1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Hey @kym_johnson , you're next!" - @ingorademacher #TeamIngo #dwts #season16 #week1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pole dancers -- much different than dancers BY a pole. @dance9lindsay itsvortiz #TeamVictor #dwts… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#BoogieFantastic means business. @realdlhughley @cherylburke #TeamDL #dwts #season16 #week1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laying down on the job? Tsk-tsk @derekhough #KelliePickler
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 pm

What Makes Me Sexy? DWTS Competitors Tell All

I love Wynonna's answer and Tony's reaction. :laughingoutlou
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:12 am

Now that week one of season 16 of Dancing with the Stars has come to a close, it is time to take a look at the week’s winners and losers.

I will provide a quick power list with my ranking and then supply a poll for you guys to vote for your favorites.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Codebear's Youtube Channel with DWTS and Bachelor/Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad videos.

Codebear 's Dailymotion Videos:

Codebear's Vimeo videos.

DWTS Season 16:

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 am

Is there going to be a thread this year?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:25 pm

atem wrote:Is there going to be a thread this year?
Atem -- They're going to announce the cast on Wednesday, 9/4 on Good Morning America. Not much sense in setting up threads until we know who is going to be on.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:56 am

There are rumors already floating around social media usually a few are true every season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Tomorrow is the day! This forum needs a new thread. :yes: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:19 pm

atem wrote:Tomorrow is the day!  This forum needs a new thread. :yes: 
As far as the pros go, I'm glad Cheryl will be back. Looks like Anna & Kim are out this season and a lot of the females are new.

I want Maks to be on this season but have a feeling he won't be. I think Tony, Derek, & Mark are in so at least there are still several vets. I tend to watch it more for the pros than the 'stars' anyway.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am

If Love_me doesn't have one up, should we just start a general thread under 'other reality tv[/b]?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 am

b wrote:
atem wrote:Tomorrow is the day!  This forum needs a new thread. :yes: 
As far as the pros go, I'm glad Cheryl will be back.   Looks like  Anna & Kim are out this season and a lot of the females are new.

I want Maks to be on this season but have a feeling he won't be.  I think Tony, Derek, & Mark are in so at least there are still several vets. I tend to watch it more for the pros than the 'stars' anyway.
They put out the list. What do you think? I guess that I am going to be skipping this season. Ha. Not that I watch the others really.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem