SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Sean Lowe: 'DWTS' is Harder Than Picking a Wife

Sean Lowe is just days away from making his Dancing with the Stars debut, but the hunky former Bachelor tells ET he's worried that his moves on the dance floor aren't exactly on par with his skills with the ladies.

"This is so much more difficult than I thought it would be," conceded Sean to our Rocsi Diaz. The sexy Texan even went as far to say that picking a wife was a walk in the park compared to learning his first routine, the fox trot, with pro-partner Peta Murgatroyd.
"The very first day I thought, 'There's no way I'm ever going to get this; I'm going to make a fool of myself on TV,'" said Sean, who told us the dance is "slowly," but surely coming together.

Sean, who was a late addition to the season 16 cast, popped the question to Catherine Giudici on The Bachelor's season finale last Monday.
You can see the newly engaged cutie in action when Dancing with the Stars premieres March 26 on ABC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Wynonna and Tony doing Melissa and Tony's Tango move. :laughingoutlou

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Lost17 wrote:Team Aussie it is!! group hug I'm surprised their doing a contemporary for the first dance, can't wait! His boys are adorable.

yay welcome aboard!

Yeah I'm surprised they not only added Contemporary as a regular dance but have some stars doing it week 1! You really need to get into character for that style so I think Ingo will be able to do that well, and he's an athlete so I bet they'll be able to put in some pretty cool lifts.

The show also added Jazz as a regular dance. Not really liking that idea. hmmm Not sure why they are adding dances that not all the pros are really trained in themselves.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:57 am

If Cimcoe and Miss Little are Team Aussie then count me in.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:11 am

Peta and Sean practicing. He is not that bad!!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:12 am

Is it just me or has Kellie Pickler had work done? Her picture above just looks odd. She is looking much older than 26. Maybe it's the short hair style? She will probably look better on the show...I hope...she is usually so cute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:20 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Peta and Sean practicing. He is not that bad!!

He was doing the foxtrot there and she did say he was better in the dances where there is a specific hold posture that has to be kept. I was looking at ... well, I don't know what it was exactly ... but, it seemed more of a hippy dance where he has to shake his butt and that did not look nearly as good. I will be curious to see how he will do and how quickly he will learn. I just hope they don't do too many stupid, gimmick things this season and CA and Bruno are on a leash.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:15 am

Sean Lowe's 'Dancing' Jitters

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Team Aussie rehearsing outside in Hawaii.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Looking good Team Aussie. Extra points for the scenery
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Dancing's Derek Hough: I'm Happy I Came Back This Season

Hi there,

How's everyone doing? I'm very excited to be blogging this season. Hope I don't bore you guys too much!

I'm having a great time with Kellie. She's a wonderful person and such a hard worker, and I'm so happy I decided to come back this season. I had every intention of taking the season off to work on some other projects, but ultimately it didn't feel like the right time to leave. On top of that, I've always multi-tasked and I love the show. I was actually in the hospital with my mom and I had this overwhelming feeling that I wanted to do this season. It didn't feel right to take this one off. I've been trying to listen to my instincts a lot more, so I'm really happy I listened because I met Kellie. The funny thing is Kellie's grandfather is a huge fan of the show and wanted me to be her partner, so Kellie is very excited because she gets to fulfill her grandfather's wish.

We have the cha-cha as our first dance. Kellie's looking great. She has such natural ability and skill. The cha-cha will be very traditional since the first dance is about an introduction, but our second dance, the jive, is really going to surprise people. We're going to step it up a little bit. I like to play around with my partner and see what they're good at and work around that, and Kellie's good at almost anything — no joke! I'm constantly impressed by what she can do. The choreography is going to be super-intricate. We were working on it the other day and I said, "We've only got 20 seconds, but there's more choreography in those 20 seconds than there is in an entire dance."

I've gotten heat from the judges, especially last season, for "breaking the rules" and being too out-there with choreography, but I'm not really going to change my approach. I think you've got to push yourself, and that's what we're doing with the jive. A fan told me that Shawn had more YouTube views than anyone else last season and that's sort of what I choreograph for — not the number of YouTube views, but people who want to go back and watch it again and again. I'd rather please the people who watch the show and entertain them than just please the judges. I want to do both, but if it means I kind of have to step out of line, so to speak, I will. We want to step it up and challenge ourselves. I value the judges, but I want to make a lasting impression and good routines. There are a few that stand out. But no one else says, "Remember that samba you did one time that was sort of forgettable?"

I think this season will be a lot fun. Coming off All-Stars, it's nice to go back to the original concept of the show. The energy is different and the cast is awesome. Mark and I have been keeping tabs on each other. I think he and Aly will be strong. I saw a little bit of Sean and Peta, and Sean was looking pretty good. It's so weird for me because I didn't watch any of the The Bachelor. I have no idea what's going on! Everybody's talking about it and I'm like what?! It was funny because Kellie doesn't watch much TV, so she's unaware too.

I've gotten some questions about my neck and... it's still there! My neck is temperamental. I just have to be really careful. It's literally like the silliest little move and something could go wrong. I haven't had surgery yet. I'm trying to delay them cutting into my neck as long as possible. My doctors are OK with it as long as it doesn't get to a point where it's preventing me from doing certain things, so we can wait until it's absolutely necessary. But it's an ongoing thing. So far, it's holding up. I just need to take of myself more.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy the show!

Derek

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm surprised Kellie and Derek are getting Jive in their second week. Usually when the week 1 dance is Latin, they get Ballroom the next week so the couple has one Latin and one Ballroom under their belts before the first elimination.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 16 - Spoilers/Speculation - Discussion

+29
NCGalBecca
Patsfan25
copyman12
Ladybug82
atem