SELECT CONTENT

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 pm

ja1968 wrote:Thanks, I did not know. Too bad I think he was really into her. Was it recent?

Not sure how recent. I just saw a comment Casey made on one of her Instagram photos that they sadly weren't together anymore.

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 pm

sophienette wrote:
biglove44 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
copyman12 wrote:
biglove44 wrote:He must have a great personality or hopefully a lot of money. If he was a regular dude off the street with no entertainment experience, she wouldn't give him the time of day.
Wow! Just....Wow!
word

He is actually quite handsome without the beard (which I happen to like), hugely talented, extremely smart, witty and with a great loving core. I guess some people, even models, know to look beyond appearance.

Yeah, she looked beyond his appearance after she learned that he was a producer on a reality tv show, she signed up for. I know some of you really like him but i'm not fan. His wit can easily be seen as just plain mean.

1) On bolded - that is how they met, became friends and dated after a few months. She didn't "learn"
2) Mean? Gosh some of the tweets from Bach alumni are actually mean and rude... In comparison Elan is at worst silly. And some of his short-stories are very very touching.
3) And she has been with him a year now... guess she's got that gold-digging thing as a long-term gig.

My opinion won't change on them. And I have a feeling neither will yours. I do think it is quite sad to believe so firmly in the worst in people though. Then again I have been told I believed in their good too much. Guess those pink glasses I wear got super glued Smiley

heartglasses

Old post, but Sophie never apologize for looking for and believing the best in people. That's what makes you the wonderful person that you are. ;) :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Elan's recent tweets seem so sad and lost. I hope he is able to heal from this and move forward.

At first glance they were not a couple I would put together, but they really seemed to "get" each other and seemed happy from what I saw. I was suspicious of Casey's intentions early on, but think she did/does love the quirky guy he is. I wish them both the best.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue May 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Yes, their body language seemed so comfortable together. A little sad for them that they did not work out.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

+17
mare2
luvlady345
copyman12
marloon
NCGalBecca