SELECT CONTENT

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 pm

copyman12 wrote:
biglove44 wrote:He must have a great personality or hopefully a lot of money. If he was a regular dude off the street with no entertainment experience, she wouldn't give him the time of day.
Wow! Just....Wow!
word

He is actually quite handsome without the beard (which I happen to like), hugely talented, extremely smart, witty and with a great loving core. I guess some people, even models, know to look beyond appearance.

Back to top Go down

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh I think Elan is attractive in his own way, a lot of women go for the off beat type of guys.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

sophienette wrote:
copyman12 wrote:
biglove44 wrote:He must have a great personality or hopefully a lot of money. If he was a regular dude off the street with no entertainment experience, she wouldn't give him the time of day.
Wow! Just....Wow!
word

He is actually quite handsome without the beard (which I happen to like), hugely talented, extremely smart, witty and with a great loving core. I guess some people, even models, know to look beyond appearance.

Yeah, she looked beyond his appearance after she learned that he was a producer on a reality tv show, she signed up for. I know some of you really like him but i'm not fan. His wit can easily be seen as just plain mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 pm

I don't even know enough about them to suggest something so outlandish, but everything I've seen makes me think they're quite happy together, can't be mad at that.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

biglove44 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
copyman12 wrote:
Wow! Just....Wow!
word

Yeah, she looked beyond his appearance after she learned that he was a producer on a reality tv show, she signed up for. I know some of you really like him but i'm not fan. His wit can easily be seen as just plain mean.

1) On bolded - that is how they met, became friends and dated after a few months. She didn't "learn"
2) Mean? Gosh some of the tweets from Bach alumni are actually mean and rude... In comparison Elan is at worst silly. And some of his short-stories are very very touching.
3) And she has been with him a year now... guess she's got that gold-digging thing as a long-term gig.

My opinion won't change on them. And I have a feeling neither will yours. I do think it is quite sad to believe so firmly in the worst in people though. Then again I have been told I believed in their good too much. Guess those pink glasses I wear got super glued Smiley

heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm

I think Casey and Elan are one of the cutest couples to come from this show. Very happy for the both of them.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:51 pm

sophienette wrote:

1) On bolded - that is how they met, became friends and dated after a few months. She didn't "learn". She met him on the show as a producer, not some joe schmo off the street that she became friends with.
2) Mean? Gosh some of the tweets from Bach alumni are actually mean and rude... In comparison Elan is at worst silly. And some of his short-stories are very very touching.
3) And she has been with him a year now... guess she's got that gold-digging thing as a long-term gig. Just so you know, gold-digging is a long term gig. giggling

My opinion won't change on them. And I have a feeling neither will yours. I do think it is quite sad to believe so firmly in the worst in people though. -- Now now, no need to make personal attacks. Then again I have been told I believed in their good too much. Guess those pink glasses I wear got super glued Smiley

heartglasses

No worries, I love your optimism. Again, i'm just not a fan of his, like you are. If it's okay to assume that people/couples are happy, witty, smart, and awesome (because we don't really know them in real life) then it should be okay for others to assume not-so-positive things about them too (based on my observations).

Last edited by biglove44 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am

I like Elan's sense of humor and he's very popular with the bachelors & bachelorettes. It's not a big stretch to think that someone could fall for him. I wasn't a fan of Casey's on the show but think she must be alright if Élan loves her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:24 am

I love spending some of my past time reading Elan's tweets. They have me LMAO.. He's so funny and yes, without his beard, I think he would be a very good looking man. Casey must like him because haven't they been together for about a year now?

In slamming Casey for falling for Elan, one would think that it was fair and expected to slam all of the people that go on the show " looking for love"..Just kidding : ) Elan was working. Not looking for love. It just found him. I'm just as happy for this couple as I am for the others in BachNation that have found somebody to spend their live with..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue May 21, 2013 11:57 am

Are these two still together? I have not heard him mention his girlfriend in his tweets much lately. Which he used to do often.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 pm

They broke up.

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Thanks, I did not know. Too bad I think he was really into her. Was it recent?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

+17
mare2
luvlady345
copyman12
marloon
NCGalBecca