SELECT CONTENT

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm

avoice wrote:A while back, there was a pic of Elan without the long hair and whiskers. Underneath all that he is a hunk. Truly. And much more 'vanilla'. Guess he thinks this persona fits his personality much better.

Oh I'd love to see a pic of him like that. Anyone have it or know where I can find it?
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

Post by shoepie Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:11 pm

I can see through the hair that he is a beautiful man. I like his look. He is an artistic, counter culture guy. I like that type. :)
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzqZ7XFWETeMDmJhjqT6AXsNJDIq4EttJv9Bzhpf6Q5bs4jX7_NmoxVt8npw

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 L

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm

ninu wrote:Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzqZ7XFWETeMDmJhjqT6AXsNJDIq4EttJv9Bzhpf6Q5bs4jX7_NmoxVt8npw

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 L

I have seen that face before! Isn't he someones avitar...here or FORT? I have often wondered who it was because I didn't recognize him. I thought he was some actor that I had no clue about. Quite the difference. Glad to know I am as not such an old foggy and totally out of touch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I've seen pic of him with blonde hair and no beard. Hubba, hubba. Like Brad Pitt.

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Not sure how old this is..

From HotTalkLA.com: Decently Funny #129 - Elan Gale's Podcast Tales

Elan Gale produces some of television's most riveting reality television. The Bachelor, The Bachelorette & Bachelor Pad would be nothing without him, and this week neither would Decently Funny. We open the show with the live tweeting blind date story that made Elan "Twitter famous" with a surprise twist that left everyone in the room speechless! Then, Elan manages to avoid a few probing questions about his current girlfriend and his trio of television series, so we move on. However, Elan doesn't clam up when discussing his documentary "Looking For Lenny" about the late, great Lenny Bruce. Elan talks about Lenny's comedy, freedom of speech, how Lenny changed the world & what's the difference between's Michael Richards & Lisa Lampanelli's use of the n-word. Also, Nuzzy talks about his current & past relationships, the boys reveal their worst podcast guests ever, and finally, between Nuzzy, Guy & Gary, who does Elan say would make the best Bachelor? Enjoy the show! If you would rather watch this podcast, WATCH IT HERE.

Read more: Nuzzy and Guy http://www.hottalkla.com/htla/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=55&Itemid=231#ixzz2En2vd3C6
Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion - Page 2 Df129_1

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 pm

The site says December 8th. They seem like a good pair, if an odd match...quiet, affectionate, laid back.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Who are these people?

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Elan Gale is one of the producers of the Bachelor/ette. Casey Shteamer was one of the women on Ben Flajnik's season. They seem to have hit it off after her season.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/casey-shteamer-on-falling-for-bachelor-producer-elan-gale-i-had-a-big-crush-on-him-during-filming-exclusive
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 pm

He must have a great personality or hopefully a lot of money. If he was a regular dude off the street with no entertainment experience, she wouldn't give him the time of day.

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 pm

biglove44 wrote:He must have a great personality or hopefully a lot of money. If he was a regular dude off the street with no entertainment experience, she wouldn't give him the time of day.
Wow! Just....Wow!

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elan & Casey - Bachelorette/Bachelor - Discussion

+17
mare2
luvlady345
copyman12
marloon
NCGalBecca