SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Why have only 24 bachelorettes been identified? I'm guessing that it's going to be a surprise, and probably be someone from a previous season.

RS alread leaked that one of the girl is Paige Vigil, Super fan from BP3.
and the other one is Lesley Murphy. So that makes a complete 25

I didn't watch BP3. Are they afraid that people wouldn't watch if the included her? giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 pm

richmondrose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Why have only 24 bachelorettes been identified? I'm guessing that it's going to be a surprise, and probably be someone from a previous season.

RS alread leaked that one of the girl is Paige Vigil, Super fan from BP3.
and the other one is Lesley Murphy. So that makes a complete 25

I didn't watch BP3. Are they afraid that people wouldn't watch if the included her? giggling

Paige was got booted on the first elimination. so we didnt really see much of her. However, i agree with your reasoning Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:35 pm

#26 is Kacie B, per RS today.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Interesting about Paige. She seemed nice. Not surprised about Kacie and in fact was speculating she'd be an addition yesterday.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Wow, I wonder what Ben has?

oooo, just heard a big secret about the current filming of the bachelor. wanna guess? reality steve has nothing on this...steel vault or will i tell? 5 minutes ago
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:47 pm

albean99 wrote:Interesting about Paige. She seemed nice. Not surprised about Kacie and in fact was speculating she'd be an addition yesterday.

albean, as always, giggling inquiring mind wants to know, why not surprised? have you heard anything before the fact?
*team Seancie here Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Jeepers wrote:Nice...

Jeepers, love your avatar. Oh, yeah! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:#26 is Kacie B, per RS today.

I wouuld definitely watch if this was the case. Let's hope Sean keeps her around longer than Ben kept Shawntel.

And do we believe Ben about having a scoop?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Mirzam wrote:Wow, I wonder what Ben has?

oooo, just heard a big secret about the current filming of the bachelor. wanna guess? reality steve has nothing on this...steel vault or will i tell? 5 minutes ago

Could he tell without violating a contract? Isn't he still under some version of lock and key? Not that his contract would directly cover a new season, but we all know how MF rolls.

If Ben spills, he was allowed to.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnabarry Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:06 pm

There hasn't been much filming to date so what could Ben know? Maybe he doesn't read RS. He could know that Kacie was going to be a contestant and doesn't realize there's the world of sleuthing out there.
Cinnabarry
Cinnabarry

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Cinnabarry wrote:There hasn't been much filming to date so what could Ben know? Maybe he doesn't read RS. He could know that Kacie was going to be a contestant and doesn't realize there's the world of sleuthing out there.

I was thinking that this was probably the case :yes:

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+77
AmandaWoods
LoveDovez
barbell
luvstx
Minney