SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by debt2dreams Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm

I hope I am as pleasantly suprised with Sean as I have been with Emily. Wasn't a big fan of hers going into Emily's season but I think she was good. Hoping the same thing happens for Sean and he finds a great woman for himself.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm

giggling

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:23 pm

NCGalBecca wrote: giggling

:laughingoutlou

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 pm

sean and arie both sucked at kissing, as far as I was concerned. I found their technique equally revolting. arie leads in the personality dept. hopefully tptb just edited out sean's personality and he will actually end up having one this time. thanks
karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm leaning toward Sean having had the Emily edit and now we see a more feisty side to him. His family is a hoot, I hope some of that rubbed off on him..

I hope I can stay out of the contestant threads and not pic a favorite this season. It would make things so much easier on me..

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by elyn Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Kissing's a two-person thing. I have a hunch Sean will have more luck kissing someone who he has more chemistry with.
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 pm

elyn wrote:Kissing's a two-person thing. I have a hunch Sean will have more luck kissing someone who he has more chemistry with.

Hmm...I actually disagree. I think kissing is just a physical thing - you naturally have a certain technique and way about it. Yes, you will FEEL more chemistry with someone that you like and will probably want to kiss them more and more passionately. But, I think that both Emily and Sean were very physically attracted to one another, so I don't think that either of them weren't enjoying the kisses and putting their most into it.

It reminds of Kiptyn, who I thought was a horrible kisser and maybe thought it was just lack of chemistry. But, then he kissed Tenley the SAME EXACT WAY.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm

KareyR2 wrote:sean and arie both sucked at kissing, as far as I was concerned. I found their technique equally revolting. arie leads in the personality dept. hopefully tptb just edited out sean's personality and he will actually end up having one this time. thanks
karey

Karey, I think Sean has shown on Twitter that he can be quite funny. Hopefully they'll show us that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 pm

23 of Sean's B'ettes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Why have only 24 bachelorettes been identified? I'm guessing that it's going to be a surprise, and probably be someone from a previous season.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

provenceguy wrote:23 of Sean's B'ettes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my fav so far are Jackie, Lindsay, Sarah and Selma. They are knock-out gorgeous, IMO.
Selma indeeds looks like Salma Hayek, LoL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 pm

richmondrose wrote:Why have only 24 bachelorettes been identified? I'm guessing that it's going to be a surprise, and probably be someone from a previous season.

RS alread leaked that one of the girl is Paige Vigil, Super fan from BP3.
and the other one is Lesley Murphy. So that makes a complete 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+77
AmandaWoods
LoveDovez
barbell
luvstx
Minney