SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

I don't think the show cares about who fits best with who they pick. It's about what storyline they can create for those ladies on the show more than anything. Sean is just for the viewers of the show. He seems to be popular enough and that's all they want.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 pm

atem wrote:I don't think the show cares about who fits best with who they pick. It's about what storyline they can create for those ladies on the show more than anything. Sean is just for the viewers of the show. He seems to be popular enough and that's all they want.

I think you are right. And if they go by popularity Sean does seem a little more popular looking at social media to Arie.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by anders Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:13 am

atem wrote:I don't think the show cares about who fits best with who they pick. It's about what storyline they can create for those ladies on the show more than anything. Sean is just for the viewers of the show. He seems to be popular enough and that's all they want.

and how would they know anyway - some of my closest friends have set me up with complete losers.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Can someone please tell me why so many are saying that Roberto and Arie turned down the chance to be TB and that's why Sean is it? Other than hearsay and rumors and oh yeah, RS, who's to say that Fleiss & company didn't decide against Arie and Roberto and chose Sean because that's who they were hoping for in the first place. Where's the proof that either R or A were definitely offered the gig and Sean is the default choice.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Acrunch wrote:Can someone please tell me why so many are saying that Roberto and Arie turned down the chance to be TB and that's why Sean is it? Other than hearsay and rumors and oh yeah, RS, who's to say that Fleiss & company didn't decide against Arie and Roberto and chose Sean because that's who they were hoping for in the first place. Where's the proof that either R or A were definitely offered the gig and Sean is the default choice.

I could have missed some discussion or info, but this is what I understand of the situation:

The rumors are that TPTB were hard after Roberto, and so the rumors are concluding that if he isn't TB, he must have turned it down. It seems like he may have just started a new relationship, which would give him a reason to do just that. Those rumors have been pretty consistent and seem to have parallels to the Chris L rumors, so they seem believable. I don't know if we have anything more directly insider on that; I've just found the rumblings I've heard credible. Hard to say if he was always first choice, or if TPTB always wanted him as an option. I think TPTB are going to tell all the guys they think they might seriously want that "you're it, hang in there!"

The rumors are conflicting with Arie, however. He's had some great new opportunities crop up, and his schedule looks like it would have conflicted, so there is logic to deciding he turned them down. RS insists TPTB turned Arie down, but I think this one falls into "believe what you want."

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Acrunch wrote:Can someone please tell me why so many are saying that Roberto and Arie turned down the chance to be TB and that's why Sean is it? Other than hearsay and rumors and oh yeah, RS, who's to say that Fleiss & company didn't decide against Arie and Roberto and chose Sean because that's who they were hoping for in the first place. Where's the proof that either R or A were definitely offered the gig and Sean is the default choice.

Why does it matter?? He is cute. It sounds like pre filming/B roll stuff has started. And if he is your cup of tee, say Thank you very much!!

Just sayin' there are always going to be naysayers because their fav isn't the next bach. In the end it doesn't really matter. So I choose to say thank you very much. He has a great smile, and beautiful blue eyes. Let the games begin!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:

Why does it matter?? He is cute. It sounds like pre filming/B roll stuff has started. And if he is your cup of tee, say Thank you very much!!

Just sayin' there are always going to be naysayers because their fav isn't the next bach. In the end it doesn't really matter. So I choose to say thank you very much. He has a great smile, and beautiful blue eyes. Let the games begin!

It really doesn't matter to me. I would have been ok with any of the three. My preference would have been Roberto but I think Sean will be fine and I will be watching and hoping he ends up with a great lady and love of his life at the end of it. I only asked because I think it's unfair that the insinuation is that Sean was only chosen because everyone else turned them down making him last choice.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Acrunch wrote:
happyvalleygirl wrote:

It really doesn't matter to me. I would have been ok with any of the three. My preference would have been Roberto but I think Sean will be fine and I will be watching and hoping he ends up with a great lady and love of his life at the end of it. I only asked because I think it's unfair that the insinuation is that Sean was only chosen because everyone else turned them down making him last choice.

It doesn't matter what we think because the show will make it appear that he's their 1st choice no matter what the truth.

I'm happy for those who are Sean fans but think I'll have to sleuth to have any interest in his season. I'll want to get to know the women to see who will likely be the next Bachelorette.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Tenley Molzahn Fears For Sean Lowe as The Next Bachelor: “His Heart Will Be Taken Advantage Of”
"I think he will be a classy guy, but my fear is that his heart will be taken advantage of. I hope they find him some ‘good girls.’ My one piece of advice is, don’t get engaged on the show! Get to know one another outside of cameras and the pressure, it will make a difference in the track record.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 pm

What type of woman do you think Sean is going to end up with? Someone like Vienna who was considered a villain or someone like Emily who was the fan favorite during their seasons? Any guesses?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:What type of woman do you think Sean is going to end up with? Someone like Vienna who was considered a villain or someone like Emily who was the fan favorite during their seasons? Any guesses?

My guess is a Vienna type. Sean has such an aww-shucks good guy persona, at least as he was edited last season, that I fully expect them to flip the switch on him and make it look like he fell for the bad girl. That's what they did with Jake and Ben, both of whom had good guy edits in the Ette seasons much like Sean, and I don't expect them to change the script this time.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm

I don't think they're going for another villain winner this time. It's too soon and Ben's season didn't have the best ratings.

I'm with Tenley who'd rather have Arie or Roberto but am not that worried about Sean. He's friends with Jeremy so I'm sure has had an earful about Fleiss & his manipulations.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+77
AmandaWoods
LoveDovez
barbell
luvstx
Minney