SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:What type of woman do you think Sean is going to end up with? Someone like Vienna who was considered a villain or someone like Emily who was the fan favorite during their seasons? Any guesses?

I'm not sure. Many thought Jake was this nice-nice guy who would choose Tenley and he chose Vienna. Lol

I think some people said he likes blondes. Go figure we already know two who are brunettes (from RS.)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Love_Me wrote:What type of woman do you think Sean is going to end up with? Someone like Vienna who was considered a villain or someone like Emily who was the fan favorite during their seasons? Any guesses?

I say someone like an Ali, who is a mixture of both and loves the lime light. The only people going on this show is mostly for a shot of being famous.

She will be a 'fake' blonde like Ali too.

Last edited by atem on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Jake never fooled me and I was relieved when Tenley escaped-uh I mean went home heartbroken.

I think we'll see Sean go for someone that he wouldn't ordinarily pick.Not necessarily the "bad girl" but maybe someone with a bit of an edge.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 pm

I hope that he finds someone like Courtney Kerr - his reality friend in real life. Seeing as the two of them love to trade snarky barbs, share similar beliefs and values, perform charity work, love Dallas and like to enjoy life to the fullest - someone like Court would be a good choice. Wish they'd give Courtney a cameo on his season but since she has her own new show - I don't see it happening. Most of all, the gal needs to be open to relocation as I can't really see Sean moving away from his family.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:43 pm

I cannot imagine Sean with a Vienna...no way!
I picture a Kacie B type, or even a Shawntel type of girl.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:15 am

nutty1 wrote:

That would be fun to watch: a good girl with a bit of an edge.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:57 am

nutty1 wrote:

I think Sean is going to end up with a blonde Kacie B :)

I'm curious to see how Sean reacts to the Viennas and Courtneys of the season - I do think that he is the type of person who gets really quiet and shuts down when he is angry or sad or upset , so I wonder how TPTB are going to bring out the drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 am

chasingpavements wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I think Sean is going to end up with a blonde Kacie B :)

I'm curious to see how Sean reacts to the Viennas and Courtneys of the season - I do think that he is the type of person who gets really quiet and shuts down when he is angry or sad or upset , so I wonder how TPTB are going to bring out the drama.

Yes, Sean really likes Kacie B. It would be interesting if she was brought into the show, although it did not go well with Shawntel, and Kacie does not need this show.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 am

BlondieGal wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I think Sean is going to end up with a blonde Kacie B Smiley

Yes, Sean really likes Kacie B. It would be interesting if she was brought into the show, although it did not go well with Shawntel, and Kacie does not need this show.

I hope not. If they really had a connection they'd have acted on it by now. I don't see Sean as a good match for Kacie. Her parents maybe. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 am

The one thing that Sean has always said that he is looking for is someone that is a sweet person. So, I don't think that he will end up with a woman like Ben's Courtney and that he would be open to having someone (possibly several) come to him and warn him that there is two sides being shown by a particular woman (or women). I don't think that he will dismiss them like Ben did.

So, my guess is that Sean will be attracted to a woman who seems sweet and who has an assertive personality without being mean. Sean liked it when Emily showed a "fiesty" side of her personality. I also think that he will be drawn to women with a good sense of humor who can "give as good as she gets" when it comes to them teasing each other.

He has also said that he doesn't particularly care for a real agressive type of woman, and I am sure that there will a bunch of them among the 25 women. I sure hope that Sean can weed out the crazies early on and is able to spot the ones that are there for the "right reason".

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Do you think the official announcement will be on DWTS Monday and Sean will be on live? Maybe a taped piece to air during the show?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Maybe someone should tweet Tom Bergeron and ask him if Sean Lowe will be making an appearance on DWTS on Monday?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 17 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+77
AmandaWoods
LoveDovez
barbell
luvstx
Minney