SELECT CONTENT

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 am

Believe it or not I used to live in Clayton!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 am

The forum is being wierd to me tonight...when I go to edit it doesn't tell me ther has been a new post!

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 6:10 am

his twitter is active.... Jean-Paul LaCount ‏ @jplacount

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 am

sophienette wrote:his twitter is active.... Jean-Paul LaCount ‏ @jplacount

:tissuebox Looks like he didn't even make it past M&G. Wahhhh.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 am

IrishGal wrote:

laugh out loud, why do you say that? he posted on 3/24, the M&G was on 3/14.. so he could have lasted 2 or 3 episodes.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 6:25 am

IrishGal wrote:The forum is being wierd to me tonight...when I go to edit it doesn't tell me ther has been a new post!

When you try to edit your post it will not let you or after you edit your post the new posts don't appear red?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 6:44 am

The latter. Usually when I edit a post immediately, if someone else has posted in the meantime I get notified so I don't edit a post that has already been quoted. At least it seemed that way. I suspect I don't know what I am doing. lolpanda

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 am

IrishGal wrote:The latter. Usually when I edit a post immediately, if someone else has posted in the meantime I get notified so I don't edit a post that has already been quoted. At least it seemed that way. I suspect I don't know what I am doing. Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 3817599070

Now I get what you mean. That has happened to me before. Let me know if there is a recent post that you needed to edit and I will help you with that. :)

You are doing a great job! Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 7:05 am

poohbear wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

laugh out loud, why do you say that? he posted on 3/24, the M&G was on 3/14.. so he could have lasted 2 or 3 episodes.

But I think we would have seen him on a group date? Not to mention, judging by Emily's F3, he just isn't her type. :bigsigh:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 pm

sophienette wrote:I am on a roll!

His name is Jean-Paul LaCount

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jplacount

Gallery: http://wp.me/p1Pls6-1E5

High clap clapping!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:15 pm

test
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+3
atem
momoftrips
Admin
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: