SELECT CONTENT

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Fb1b3d24669c31c66121edb97f16e588

Jean-Paul

Hometown: Moraga, CA

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Quitting my job, selling everything I own and jumping on a plane to travel the world for 6 months - all within 3 weeks.

Who is your favorite author?
Malcolm Gladwell right now. I'm very interested in Behavioral Psychology and his books are so well written and easy to read.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date?
Sitting on the beach under the stars wrapped in a blanket talking about our greatest fears, biggest dreams and life. There would be tons of cool stuff before that, but this is how it would end.

What superpower would you choose to have and why?
Pacifier powers. So I could calm people down preventing wars & conflicts and just get people to chill out.

Tattoo Count:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Re: Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Jodi Lebow‏@fishuw
Can't wait to watch one of my former employees on the upcoming Bachelorette series! ABC's The Bachelor Announcement: http://soc.li/2dv01wT

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion Empty Re: Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

He's cute but a little too old and smart, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Seems like a guy you would forget after seeing some other guy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 am

i find him VERY good looking... better looking than ryan or doug LOL.... and he's from my area!!!! but i think he didn't make it past first or second episode?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

austen112 wrote:He's cute but a little too old and smart, lol

Someone the age of thirty-five isn't old. Emily liked Brad and he was thirty eight years old when they got together. I don't think anyone can ever be too smart. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 am

Idk, I guess personally I wouldn't date someone that old and I am about her age. I just think most of the girls on Brad's season would have preferred someone a lil younger

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 5:39 am

Brainy and handsome...what a great combo! We need to hook him up with the other Emily! I think they'd be a great fit!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 am

I am on a roll!

His name is Jean-Paul LaCount

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jplacount

Gallery: http://wp.me/p1Pls6-1E5

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 6:38 am

IrishGal wrote:Brainy and handsome...what a great combo! We need to hook him up with the other Emily! I think they'd be a great fit!

I'll have him first! giggling

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 am

poohbear wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Brainy and handsome...what a great combo! We need to hook him up with the other Emily! I think they'd be a great fit!

If you live in the East Bay, maybe that's a thought! yes

ETA: I Just looked at Sophie's info about him...on second thought, we might have to fight over him. Wowza!

Last edited by IrishGal on Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 7:01 am

IrishGal wrote:
poohbear wrote:

If you live in the East Bay, maybe that's a thought! yes

I do actually giggling sounds like you're familiar with the area too!

poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jean-Paul - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+3
atem
momoftrips
Admin
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: