SELECT CONTENT

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Di_ATL Wed May 02, 2012 10:37 am

GrahamGal wrote:I never would have guessed PSG was a Fitness Model. :shocked!:

Me neither GrahamGAl but "WOWZA" indeedy from the site listed here in his thread....ohhh lala...and he has beautiful Blue eyes too :Drool: :fanningfan

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Wed May 02, 2012 10:51 am

Love_Me wrote:Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Jackson

He's smiling! We can put "depressed" and melancholy to rest. :Smiley:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed May 02, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't find him that cute, but I would like to eat off of his stomach. That is all.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed May 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Archer23 wrote:I don't find him that cute, but I would like to eat off of his stomach. That is all.

rotfl

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Archer23 wrote:I don't find him that cute, but I would like to eat off of his stomach. That is all.
:bad girl: I can't wait til we see alot of these guys shirtless. party time 2pop .

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Gina wrote:
:bad girl: I can't wait til we see alot of these guys shirtless. party time 2pop .
I think some of them shouldn't be allowed to wear shirts at all. I'm looking at you, Jackson, Sean, and Aaron. giggling
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed May 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:
I think some of them shouldn't be allowed to wear shirts at all. I'm looking at you, Jackson, Sean, and Aaron. giggling

Totally agree! rotfl
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

I'll co-sign this. They can wear shirts to the M&G and to RC but should be required to be shirtless the rest of the time. That's one downside of them being in Charlotte instead of LA, less pool time leads to less shirtlessness. D@mn you MF for that! hissyfit

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

I always forget about Aaron... yes, I agree. Actually I doubt any of these guys look bad with their shirt off giggling Brent probably even has a six-pack... one for each kid.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

I always forget about Aaron... yes, I agree. Actually I doubt any of these guys look bad with their shirt off giggling Brent probably even has a six-pack... one for each kid.
rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:12 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

rofl Seriously though, he probably does look good with his shirt off too. I can't imagine any of them not looking good without a shirt on. :bigsmile:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Gina wrote:

😆 rotfl

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jackson - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Discussion

+25
eightfifteen
PennaFlaGirl
lavenderred
jello1592
Kelad9